Bellazon

Sabrina Jales
Thumbnail

amber69

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Jales

:laugh: :drool: :fun:

Victoria's Secret has announced that Sabrina will be one of their new Angels along with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr.

:wub:

[edit] Sabrina Jales

Sabrina Jales

Date of birth September 27, 1987 (1987-09-27) (age 19)

Place of birth Sao Paulo, Brazil

Height 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)[1]

Hair color Brown[1]

Eye color Brown[1]

Measurements 33-24-35 (US)[1]

Shoe size 8 (US)[1]

Agency Women Management[1][1]

Sabrina Jales (born September 27, 1987) is a Brazilian supermodel. Sabrina is best known as the face of Tommy Hilfiger,Pantene Pro V Shampoo, and the runways of Milan, Paris, New York, and London. Victoria's Secret has announced that Sabrina will be one of their new Angels along with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr.

Early Life and Family

Jales was born :laugh: :laugh: in the major city of Sao Paulo, Brazil on September 27, 1987. She maintains a close knit family, after relocating them to the United States.

Modeling Career

Sabrina was discovered by a modeling scout in Miami while vacationing at the age of 17. She was asked to participate in the Ford Supermodel of the World Contest but refused and signed directly to Women's Management in New York City. After moving to New York City, Sabrina instantly picked up fashion shows for Tommy Hilfiger,Ralph Lauren,Valentino, and Versace. She quickly became a runway favorite with her seductive strut.

Jales also signed a contract with Pantene Pro V to be a spokesmodel. She appeared on multiple advertisements and commercials for the company.

In June of 2007, Victoria's Secret announced that Sabrina would be one of their new models who were signed to replace Gisele Bundchen. She also signed on to guest-host Australia's Next Top Model for two episodes that will be shot at the end of 2007.

Personal Life

Sabrina recently purchased a ranch in Australia. She said it's the place she can see herself long-term. She also stays in touch with fans and answers questions via her official myspace page http://www.myspace.com/sabrinajales.

After talking to a source insider, Sabrina IS NOT becoming a NEW Angel, she's been hired as a spokesmodel, same with Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F :heart:

i know insiders (and have met sabrina on a few occasions) and i also doubt that "announcement", as far as her becoming an angel. i don't doubt that that she has signed a v.s. contract to model in their catalog. i just noticed that juliana imai (another brazilian discussed on bellazon) has just appeared on the v.s. website for the first time this week. clearly they're recruiting the next generation of girls, and brazil is still "in."

Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F

i know insiders (and have met sabrina on a few occasions) and i also doubt that "announcement", as far as her becoming an angel. i don't doubt that that she has signed a v.s. contract to model in their catalog. i just noticed that juliana imai (another brazilian discussed on bellazon) has just appeared on the v.s. website for the first time this week. clearly they're recruiting the next generation of girls, and brazil is still "in."

Those girls aren't brasilian. :whistle: And VS will never just hire a model and make her angel (with the exception of Selita) that hasn't had a career in high fashion.

She signed a development deal with VS with an Angel clause. If all parties are happy at the end of the year, then they open up a spot on the roster for her. Victoria's Secret wants to "break" one or two girls like they did with Selita, and Sabrina is one of them.

It makes sense when you think they'll need girls who have curves and who will appeal to a large cross section of customers, fans, and press. There's not a ton of girls in high fashion who have that capability at the moment... Doutzen Kroes being one of the few that spring to mind that can do both.

Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F

Those girls aren't brasilian. :whistle: And VS will never just hire a model and make her angel (with the exception of Selita) that hasn't had a career in high fashion.

Yeh but it shows if they do it with one model, theres a chance of doing that with another if the right one came along and obviously they are interested in Sabrina. Sabrina on her official Myspace confirmed she was walking at this years show and when I asked whether she was being made an Angel, she didn't deny or confirm. Hope she will be an Angel though! PS thanks for the scan Matt!! :flower:

I'd find it strange if she was actually a new ANGEL, i mean, it would be too sudden.

Well not really, she has done quite abit of high fashion/big stuff and was asked to compete in Elite model look of the year 2 years ago when she was discovered in Brazil but she turned it down and signed immediately to Women management (don't know why) :blink:

i don't know what to think anymore !!! is she going to be in the next VSFS??

it would be so great !! :laugh:

maybe she'll do only photoshoots for VS?

:wave:

Even if she isn't made an Angel, she will most likely appear in the show and most definately be on the websites/catalogues :)

• 2 weeks later...