Bellazon

Sabrina Jales
Thumbnail

amber69

Unless something unforseen happens, she'll be there. They're preening her to be one of their next big girls. From what I hear, they're serious about "branding" and moving forward with their brand, and to do that, they need some younger models who can also evolve with the brand. Should be interesting to see who else they select.

It's almost absurd to think, but by them going after very young girls (19-21), they're essentially developing their next Angels since most of their main girls, are in the mid to late 20's already. It's so strange to think of Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, etc as approaching 30, but they certainly are. They'll certainly maintain stature into their 30's, but VS has to rebuild and mold the girls who are going to integrate and eventually take over.

It's almost absurd to think, but by them going after very young girls (19-21), they're essentially developing their next Angels since most of their main girls, are in the mid to late 20's already. It's so strange to think of Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, etc as approaching 30, but they certainly are. They'll certainly maintain stature into their 30's, but VS has to rebuild and mold the girls who are going to integrate and eventually take over.

Yeah Sabrina is only 19 and Rosie is like 20 and Miranda (21/22)?

Yeah Sabrina is only 19 and Rosie is like 20 and Miranda (21/22)?

miranda is 24.

Um, Karolina Kurkova is certainly NOT "approaching 30". she was born on February 28th, 1984. which means that she's only 23 years old. Miranda was born on Feb 20th, 1983. she's a full year OLDER than K.K. Doutzen born in 1985, only 1 year younger than KK

i understand that it seems like KK is older, but it's only because of how incredibly much she's accomplished already. compare Miranda's career with KK's. it's pretty funny.

So she's a new VS girl ? I'm very sceptical, she doenst' have the appeal of an adriana, an alessandra or a Katarina Ivanovska, her body looks fake, does she have surgery on her breast and her lips ?

:whistle: Maybe the other angels cost too much money, they have to choose new girl with a low-cost contract... :evil:

Anyway thanks for the pics ABBF

So she's a new VS girl ? I'm very sceptical, she doenst' have the appeal of an adriana, an alessandra or a Katarina Ivanovska, her body looks fake, does she have surgery on her breast and her lips ?

:whistle: Maybe the other angels cost too much money, they have to choose new girl with a low-cost contract... :evil:

Anyway thanks for the pics ABBF

I think its just from those runway pics that she looks fake.

[um, Karolina Kurkova is certainly NOT "approaching 30". she was born on February 28th, 1984. which means that she's only 23 years old. Miranda was born on Feb 20th, 1983. she's a full year OLDER than K.K. Doutzen born in 1985, only 1 year younger than KK

i understand that it seems like KK is older, but it's only because of how incredibly much she's accomplished already. compare Miranda's career with KK's. it's pretty funny.

I think its funny :p ...its like comparing apples with oranges...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .