Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

You started with too heavy weight maybe?

I've stopped working out for 2 years and when I started back again in February I was working out (abs, stepper) 10 mnt only then 20 then 30, etc  more & more every week.

I've started to use weights again 1 month ago (2Kilos) and now I am using 4 Kilos weights. Zero pain. I could use heavier weights but I won't because I don't want to look like she hulk.

What in the actual fuck!!!!

Man, 25, 'killed 52-year-old grandmother and stole her credit card to buy waffles before returning to have sex with her corpse' MXmmZJh.jpg

A Florida man murdered a 52-year-old woman, used her credit card to go and eat at a waffle house, and then returned to the scene and had sex with her body for hours, according to police. 

Timothy Johnson, 25, was arrested in connection to the murder of Judith Therianos who was visiting Florida as a tourist from Maine.  

Police say that Johnson killed Therianos, a mother of two and a grandmother, while they were having sex, according to WTSP.

Officials believe that Therianos may have wanted Johnson to stop and that's when he allegedly murdered her. An autopsy revealed that Therianos died from blunt force trauma.

wtf is wrong with the people in Florida... weird shit always seems to come from there.

35 minutes ago, Lyla said:

That's for sure. Ohio is seriously a scary place, LOL. There's no week without strange murder news or some other terrible things.

I have lived in OH for brief time. Not all of it is bad :no: Like Dublin, New Albany, Wothington and Gahanna aren't that bad :smile:

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have lived in OH for brief time. Not all of it is bad :no: Like Dublin, New Albany, Wothington and Gahanna aren't that bad :smile:

That's the Greater Columbus Area. Columbus is the only redeeming part of Ohio imo.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have only been to C-Bus so I cannot speak  to how the other parts of OH are. Reynoldsburg is quite shitty though :ninja: 

Trust me that Ohio is bad. The state is economically depressed as well as the Midwest in general. The only reason why people can't leave the Midwest is because they basically can't afford to move away.

I wonder how the Mdwest's decline & diaspora will be looked back upon in US History.