Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Makes absolutely no sense either since that would completely go against what Bernie wants for this country :p And this coming from me, a guy who despises Hilary as well!

I agree, it makes no sense and very confusing that some Berners who would either not vote (which is a good things for the Right) or they would go with Trump b/c they are very anti-establishment.

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree, it makes no sense and very confusing that some Berners who would either not vote (which is a good things for the Right) or they would go with Trump b/c they are very anti-establishment.

Donald is EVERYTHING they hate about the establishment. It's not apparent to them because he hasn't held any high positions of office but that dude has been pampered by money and all those within the establishment all his life... go figure :cain:

Once again Bill Maher is right, this is a stupid country.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

You said it, I didn't :p:ninja:

He is wrong about Cruz being the better choice though and America agrees :thumbs_up: 

I'm not the only one who thinks this so I'm fine with what I said :laugh:

Picking a better choice among those two is like trying to find that piece of shit in your cat liter box that smells the best :ninja: It all smells like shit!

When your only choices are shit you have to pick the one you think is the least shittiest :ninja: 

I actually don't think it is so much we are stupid country that hinders us at times. More like our arrogance, pompousness and self-absorb & centerness.  

4 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Kinda ironic it's easier to clean up after a donkey than an elephant :p

Now if only we can tune in a few 10 million others :Amelie_wft:

OMG...yes! :rofl:

I am not optimistic about tuning a few 10 million people. If it was going to happen it would have already.

Besides being"non-establishment" candidates both Trump and Bernie have something else in common. Their campaigns are very heavily focused on external blame. In fact itseems to be their main platform. They approach it differently but when it comes down to it they are encouraging blaming on external factors. When it comes down it they basically saying " "Your unhappiness and you are not where you are entitled deserved  to be in life because of the Establishment,..."

Bernie: "...the rich, wall street bankers..."

Trump: "...[insert all marginalized groups]..."

This again goes back to my point about arrogance, pompousness, and self-absorb/centerness. Also it also further encourages our culture of fear and, as I told @Stromboli1, the incapability/unwilling to take personal responsibility.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Democracy is always about to choose the least bad option.

It was never intended to be that way but it has certainly become that :/

FORT MCMURRAY WILDFIRE UPDATE AT 7:15PM: The fire heading towards the Airport/Saprae Creek is now up to the Old Airport road - crews are onsite.

Blackburn Drive now has 3 structure fires
Walnut Crescent has approximately 15 structure fires
North Parsons - New school being built has been lost
Highway 63 remains closed at Highway 69 due to the fire

:/ 

Good lord it's not gonna end anytime soon

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

This again goes back to my point about arrogance, pompousness, and self-absorb/centerness. Also it also further encourages our culture of fear and, as I told @Stromboli1, the incapability/unwilling to take personal responsibility.

As they feed us lies from the tablecloth. :yes: