Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Yes!! I want to know!   :chicken:

btw, take a look at this article 

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly_p2.html

USA has protocol for this scenario. Not kidding...I mean zombie apocalypse.

So, they have a Zombie Apocalypse protocol but not a decent Health Care ? I can't wait to see the next serie, The Walking Alive ...thanks Obama :p

I don't think it does at all. That article is taking women and making them look entirely different, where as when photoshop is used properly in advertising, the models still look like themselves, sans some fly away hairs and a pimple that might have had that day. 

The 15 year old kid who lives across from me is working out on his porch hitting a punching a bag, and he's got a fuck ton of tattoos o.o... including a giant swastika on this back, and he's listening to rap :rofl: :rofl: He also thinks he's a ninja. I hate people, I really do.

The 15 year old kid who lives across from me is working out on his porch hitting a punching a bag, and he's got a fuck ton of tattoos o.o... including a giant swastika on this back, and he's listening to rap :rofl: :rofl: He also thinks he's a ninja. I hate people, I really do.

Ah the contradictions...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: