Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I'm reminiscing with Baron like an old man on a rocker. We're both covered in rose pedals, btw::

Missing in action (up to ) fall 2010:

- Sweet Lu, Cop11, LMS, limerlight, Frenchkiki team

- Pretty & Pheno team

-AnaBB & Mirror V. team

-Iluv & Lyon team

-Ophelia and her eclectic interests

-Expresso

-Claudia Sagitario

-Nybella

-Layla and her questions.

-our traveling englishman

-And most definitely Carmelita and her engaging spirit

Thank you, and I salute you all! :wave:

Oh I'm still around, here every day actually, I just don't feel an overwhelming urge to be chatty lately.

Pheno's also around- but she's been working a lot, and in her spare time on bz she's never really gone out of her way to talk to people sooo.

Limer does nothing but work work work

Ophelia is on World of Warcraft a lot, and she's over on tfs.

LMS was banned

Sweet Lu "left" when his gal pal was banned

Cop11 is around every now and then, she also doesn't seem to feel an urge to talk to be chatty on BZ that much. Plus she's dealing with irl (like raising kids)

And I see Kiki all the time :idk:

Oh I'm still around, here every day actually, I just don't feel an overwhelming urge to be chatty lately.

I know, Yvette. :) And that's why I've suppressed my inclination to chat with you and respond to your POVs these past 2 1/2 years. I didn't and don't want to violate your personal space :-l

Pheno's also around- but she's been working a lot, and in her spare time on bz she's never really gone out of her way to talk to people sooo.

Limer does nothing but work work work

Ophelia is on World of Warcraft a lot, and she's over on tfs.

LMS was banned

Sweet Lu "left" when his gal pal was banned

Cop11 is around every now and then, she also doesn't seem to feel an urge to talk to be chatty on BZ that much. Plus she's dealing with irl (like raising kids)

And I see Kiki all the time :idk:

Yes, I know their current status (except ophelia) or educated guesses about them. I was thinking about the 'point in time' posting cliques that used to exist on BZ. There were differences yes, but it made BZ more 'alive' compared to the other two model forums. An end of era review? Perhaps. New cliques have not come in to replace worn out ones since I joined more than 2 1/2 years ago.

On a related subject, I have seen that many posters appear and burn out after 5,000 + posts over a short period of time. Then a select few make it to 10,000-20,000+ and then become fatigued.

That would be nice. :) You're more than welcome, Ana to discuss what you want on my thread. I think I have a near 100% reply response rate in members. Unfortunately, Baron, (one of the three people I talk to most here) after a long period of disappointment, recently took leave and that's why the subject (above) came to mind.

It's the same conversations year in and out, simply replace one model with another, and even pestering the Republicans and Christians in the Off-topic boards isn't fun anymore. Still, I should make an effort to stop by your thread (you have one, correct?), Limer's, and Baron's if only to chit chat about this and that.

^

From a male perspective, it doesn't make much sense. These businessmen have done enough trades, alliances, & deals over the course of their careers to know that marrying women 25-30 years younger of dubious loyalty is fraught with risk. How much can they possibly have in common, anyway?

Mostly ugly men,have to say with respect to every woman's choice,though I know it's mostly about the money,but hey there are lots of wealthy,handsome gentlemen outthere,could it be love,again it's business mostly.^^

Wow seeing the pics La Parisienne posted reminds me how much not up-to-date I am with models and their personal lives.

Vika-I've seen that pics, the guy looks like her father. Same with Anna Barsukova.

Natasha's husband-I remember the discussion on tfs, and how people were freaking out like "oh my, why are you so cruel, he's probably very nice, don't call him ugly, he's good and she's happy that's what matters!"

Is it really Coco's husband? I think she married somebody her age. I've seen maybe one photo of her husband and that was a long time ago, but he definitely didn't look like that dude.

Love that photo from Karmen's wedding. Again, I think some people were surprised she didn't wear a dress, but she didn't marry in a church so... her guy is some important figure at Gucci. And Karmen is one of the main Gucci girls these days :p

Who's that with Tati Cotliar? Jefferson Hack? Damn if so... first, he had a daughter with Kate Moss, then he dated Anouck Lepere... honestly I thought they are still together.

Sasha's husband looks old but I think he's in similar age gap as her.

Who is Constance's boyfriend?

Dasha isn't with Abramovich anymore.

Ginta's husband is 48? I only knew he's a relative of Matthew McConaughey :p

Can't blame most of them though. It is creepy most of them are with older men but... they all make so much money it could be 'threatening' for regular guys their age and live in a different environment.

Thanks for commenting, Mahi and Layla90.

So Dasha is not with Abramovich anymore... These type of relationships are usually short-term. According to Wikipedia, her partner is Roman Abramovich, a Russian businessman and the main owner of the private investment company Millhouse LLC. On December 3, 2009 Zhukova gave birth to a boy, Aaron Alexander Abramovich, Abramovich's sixth child, and is pregnant with her second.

Coco's husband is James Conran. Here's their wedding ceremony:

Yes, Tatiana Cotliar is dating Jefferson Hack according to TFS.

Sasha's husband, Igor Vishnyakov, was born in 1968.

Constance's boyfriend is Imad Izemrane (model Yfke Sturm's ex-husband). He's a businessman. He started dating Jablonski in 2011.

Ginta's husband, Adam Hock, was born in 1964: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Hock