Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

To most people she is :yuckky:

I wouldn't say that. I think a great amount of people do find her attractive... it's just that a lot of those people have the IQ of a teas spoon and make the rest of her fans look like idiots, which bleeds into the perception of the model herself. The fact that she actually engaged with the fan base only to make fun of a hater, is silly.

where is the outcry and outrage when people take cheap shots and make fun of a model like Lima or Miranda or Kate? i have sene more posts in the past few days calling Kate fat and that she is washed up than were done on other threads, yet those posts are allowed? doesn't quite seem fair to me.

where is the outcry and outrage when people take cheap shots and make fun of a model like Lima or Miranda or Kate? i have sene more posts in the past few days calling Kate fat and that she is washed up than were done on other threads, yet those posts are allowed? doesn't quite seem fair to me.

It isn't fair hun! But those Candice fans.... :whistle: