Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

15 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Neil Young is a polio survivor. He did not want to share a space with someone broadcasting an anti-vax message.

He made Spotify choose between him and Rogan and they chose Rogan.

I don't see the huge problem here if you are someone who loves Rogan and now hates Young. Seems like it panned out how you'd want it to pan out!

Seems to me that Neil Young has as much right as anyone else to decide which platforms his music is hosted on.

Dude is an authoritarian.

Also he sold his catalog a year ago so he doesn't have that right technically.............. Blackstone owns his catalog.

13 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

This video clip was directed by Michael Moore... So this is who they have always been.

I've been a Rage fan since I was 13-14, I don't think their stance on this is inconsistent with their past. Quite the opposite.

And now they support Bloomberg, Pelosi and Cortez. These people are the same as Giuliani. Same kind of crooks. :/

I've been a RATM fan for their music (I never really cared about their politics - I liked their rage though, but now they're just toothless tigers who are being petted)

13 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think Peter Dinklage is entitled to his opinion and to express that opinion publicly? Whatever happened to "diversity of thought". :rofl:

I think his objection is not to the cast of little people in those roles but to how they have historically been portrayed in Hollywood.

Dude, you have a tendency to not read what people write, these days :rofl:

Dinklage is totally entitled to his opinion. I just said it's ridiculous to erase dwarfs from a movie... in order to supposedly defend dwarfs. Just read what people write, sir :Amelie_wft:

14 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

And now they support Bloomberg, Pelosi and Cortez. These people are the same as Giuliani. Same kind of crooks. :/

I've been a RATM fan for their music (I never really cared about their politics - I liked their rage though, but now they're just toothless tigers who are being petted)

It is weird to like Rage and not their politics, since they are very much intertwined.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I can't see how Mason Greenwood's career can survive the domestic abuse allegations against him.

Especially not with how harrowing the video & audio evidence is.

He's lucky he doesn't play in America cause the sports & social media would've torn him to shreds already.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1 - I found this quiz that is supposedly super accurate and will tell you where you are from based on how you speak. Both my husband and I took it and the quiz nailed the areas we grew up in. It picked Santa Rosa California, and Sonoma (where I was born and raised) is just south of Santa Rosa.  The native "valley" Californians from my generation tend to have a Northern Valley girl underlying accent (pulled in Stockton), even if they don't claim to hear it, it's there... it's that almost typical surfer vibe to the voice ...If you've ever heard me speak, there are times that I have the accent (My aunt was the same way).

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/dialect-quiz-map.html 

I barely hear the accent because I don't hear myself, but sometimes it comes out strong and I'm like O.o 

image.png

No idea how I got this. :idk:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/dialect-quiz-map.html?r=00n0444n080000880jj020002008010k000k010040000b0100