Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

Ballon d'Or is a fucking joke! I dont think anybody should have any doubts about it any more. :rofl:

Agreed. :yes:

Football is becoming a joke. The biggest joke is the 2022 World Cup in Qatar (a "nice place" with modern slavery, air-conditioned stadium and shady finance). What a wonderful world :rolleyes:

1645990328_QatarWC.thumb.JPG.e29c656020f38956362f1dd3d8b005cd.JPG

25 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Football is becoming a joke. The biggest joke is the 2022 World Cup in Qatar (a "nice place" with modern slavery, air-conditioned stadium and shady finance). What a wonderful world :rolleyes:

1645990328_QatarWC.thumb.JPG.e29c656020f38956362f1dd3d8b005cd.JPG

Most countries should boycott the Qatar WC. Too bad that won't happen cause these federations and leagues talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

I can't believe that a dude essentially ran an underage prostitution ring for him and his wealthy pals and the only person who might go to jail over it (rightly so) is Ghislaine Maxwell. Literally none of the men who committed statutory rape with trafficked underage girls are going to spend even a minute in prison for it.

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Most countries should boycott the Qatar WC. Too bad that won't happen cause these federations and leagues talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

This horse has bolted the stables many years ago. UAE is heavily invested in Man City. The Saudis just bought Newcastle.

Qatar has PSG as their plaything. Football sold its soul many, many years ago. The Qatar WC is just the most grotesque and extreme exponent of that reality.

Really, no self-respecting democracy should allow their team to compete at that tournament.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

This horse has bolted the stables many years ago. UAE is heavily invested in Man City. The Saudis just bought Newcastle.

Qatar has PSG as their plaything. Football sold its soul many, many years ago. The Qatar WC is just the most grotesque and extreme exponent of that reality.

Really, no self-respecting democracy should allow their team to compete at that tournament.

Yep, more so than ever football is dominated by the money and TV money rights.

Players are full crap too, talk about all these social justice causes then turn a blind eye to the atrocities in Qatar, China, etc. 

The only that player I've seen with any consistency in any sport is Enes Kanter Freedom which I give mad respect too, he supports BLM which I don't agree with, but he's called out the CCP, Jordan, Nike, Erdogan, other players, etc.

Here are some of his shoes he plays with.....

1200x701.thumb.jpg.54fa4559997a51598caa91a3e3e02471.jpg16367136176908.thumb.jpg.4d066cec195ce470677f37850f43e24f.jpgAP21296108091384.thumb.webp.2cf2b57efe3387b00cb87e9426c66dfc.webpFEmzN5fXoAM442_.thumb.jpeg.2e2ba5f0cbb381c5a9ca974d843b2d4c.jpeg

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

They'll be pissing their pants when Bayern are drawn against PSG in R16.

Man City won that group over them you know. :laugh:

On 12/1/2021 at 2:57 PM, Stromboli1 said:

20211201_075304.jpg

The Trumps are going to be here too :thumbs_up:

phpvb7dCv.thumb.jpg.9cdb4f2c7a39fc16c2f2ea3135445455.jpg

As Donald says, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Men who stick together no matter what ? That's brotiful ❤️

Trump’s Warm Words for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’

How cute 🥰