Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I know I should be offended as a woman, but I'm not, and I agree with Trainwrecks. The boobie streamers and e-whores don't need to be on Twitch, they have Chaturbate for the shit they want to do.

@Limerlight - Did you ever see Trainwrecks speech on tit "streamers" invading twitch and twitch doing absolutely nothing about it.  Trainwrecks got a 5 day ban for "hate" speech because of this video. It's such bullshit.

21 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight - Explain the level of douchery.

Checklist:

Women as sexy elves/workers/reindeer's. Check

Bad Xmas Sweaters. Check

Over commercialization of Xmas, including "my parents divorced so I made two lists" Check

Token race appropriation so it's not another white rapper video. Check

Terrible decorating that two drunken interns did? Check

Cliche Xmas scenes as taken from "The Grinch Who Stole Xmas Feat Jim Carey as The Grinch (btw loved his performance, it was amazing) Check

Bad hand movements trying to look tough? Check

He looks like Aaron Carter half the time? Check

Missing:

Scenes of what the holiday's are really about to most people now:

Camping out for days before Black Friday

Stressing over Xmas Gifts

Depressed people because "2017 was their year!" But it wasn't

People worrying they can't get their significant other something they want because money is too tight 

New years resolutions that most people break in the first week

Airports and airlines overcrowded and prices increased because they know people will pay whatever to go home.

:flower: 

Answer: He's just a douche, always has been always will be :pinch: My gut feeling is this is what he actually believes Xmas is like/should be and that's pathetic.

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight - They just accepted $310,000 for this house. It closes on the 15th of December and my brother and Candice are moving in.

This is the one Anti and Candice are moving to the one you said that's an hour and a bit away from where you and the hubby are?

That's immaculate, and what a deal $310k :shocking: That's easily worth way more at least to me, and if that was up here or in Vancouver/Hope area. Congrats to your brother, he maybe not so much Candice, but he deserves it :hehe:  

8 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

This is the one Anti and Candice are moving to the one you said that's an hour and a bit away from where you and the hubby are?

That's immaculate, and what a deal $310k :shocking: That's easily worth way more at least to me, and if that was up here or in Vancouver/Hope area. Congrats to your brother, he maybe not so much Candice, but he deserves it :hehe:  

Candice's mom bought it for them for being a deadbeat mother to Candice :rofl: Yeah he'll be about an hour and twenty minutes from me. 

Edit: Welcome to living in the south.  Back when I lived in California, that house would of cost easily 3+ million dollars.  I miss my home so much, but I couldn't live there again just based on how expensive it is.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Candice's mom bought it for them for being a deadbeat mother to Candice :rofl: Yeah he'll be about an hour and twenty minutes from me. 

Tell him I say it's amazing and he should be happy beyond belief, even if he is moving a bit further from you.

I guess that means if queen Candice allows it dinner should be at her place :p Thought i doubt they'll be setup in time.

Especially with the gift you may be receiving it's 1 of 3 things right now  :ermm: 

$854,900

6 Bed / 3 Bath / 2,095 Sqft / 2.64 Acres

Description:
Marvelous acreage in the secluded area of Dunes West that is zoned CR-5, has CITY WATER & the property backs onto a green space above the ______ River. Original owners and they custom built it themselves for their family. As you enter the home through the double doors, you'll appreciate the spacious tiled entry welcoming you. Walnut hardwood floors throughout the main level, tile & granite countertops in the bathrooms and countless windows letting in all that natural light. The living room showcasing a rock fireplace with a wood mantle. A kitchen of your dreams with plenty of cabinets, granite countertops /w eating bar, sunken sink, side by side fridge/freezer, pantry, gas stovetop, built-in oven & microwave. Enormous dinning area to allow all your guests to sit at one table. On the one side of the main level you have two great sized bedrooms separated by a full bathroom. Other side you have a den /w french doors, entrance to the garage with your main floor laundry /w lots of storage closets/areas, massive master bedroom with an ensuite that has double vanity, extra large air jet tub, multi-jet glass shower & a huge walk-in closet. This fully developed basement doesn't disappoint with it's gigantic recreation area. Theatre room that the foundation goes all the way around for complete sound proofing /w built in surround sound, projector, screen and starlight ceiling. Also there is three more bedrooms and a full bathroom. The garage is all finished, radiant heater, mezzanine for extra storage, 100 amp panel with lots of room for 220 plug and such, two crate floor drains and 10x10 garage doors. All landscaped with low maintenance garden beds/trees, sandbox with kids play centre and large deck with metal/glass railing that has natural gas line for the bbq. Extra Features: Speakers throughout the inside/outside & wired in the garage, insulated foam concrete basement which also goes around the theatre room, central air, RV dumping hook-up to septic tank & wired for plug on side of garage, basement plumbed for in-floor heat & roughed in for wet-bar, hot water on demand, septic field located to the south west of the property and buried dog fence line. This home has it all and more.

Inclusions:
Side By Side Fridge/Freezer, Natural Gas Stovetop, Built-In Oven/Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings, Central Air Unit.

@Prettyphile

No i'm not buying this, but it's for sale here, album below:

https://imgur.com/a/wKdv3