Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

I never had any friends here, people here have been pretty mean from the beginning with no good reason so I could care less.

Do you even enjoy being on BZ? Serious question :smile: If yes, I am asking politely PLEASE STOP. Not just you but everyone else that is having issues with you and are interacting with you...PLEASE STOP :flower: 

^

+1

11 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I never had any friends here, people here have been pretty mean from the beginning with no good reason so I could care less.

Sweetie you seem to anger certain posters with your interaction style.  Personally I am more aggressive than most here so I can kind of understand but still, you don't have to continue the interaction or try to maneuver (rhetorically, for the win) if the person seems to disagree with you a great deal.  Just let it go IMHO.

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^

+1

Sweetie you seem to anger certain posters with your interaction style.  Personally I am more aggressive than most here so I can kind of understand but still, you don't have to continue the interaction or try to maneuver (rhetorically, for the win) if the person seems to disagree with you a great deal.  Just let it go IMHO.

That's easier said than done when everyone acts this way. I don't have a problem with someone disagreeing or having different opinions. It's the way they also react to me, even when I say things in a serious and calm way. I would love nothing more than this place to be nice and for people to actually get along without all this "fakeness" and cliques sticking together and dissing anyone who isn't acting the way they think is right.

@PinkCouture I can't say I enjoy coming in here no. You know it's pretty bad when I'm thinking "Gosh, what will people be saying today? How many insults am I going to get thrown at my head today?" every time I open this website. 

The only reason I come here is because most of my favorite models have topics here and get updated regularly compared to other websites.

33 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

That's easier said than done when everyone acts this way. I don't have a problem with someone disagreeing or having different opinions. It's the way they also react to me, even when I say things in a serious and calm way. I would love nothing more than this place to be nice and for people to actually get along without all this "fakeness" and cliques sticking together and dissing anyone who isn't acting the way they think is right.

@PinkCouture I can't say I enjoy coming in here no. You know it's pretty bad when I'm thinking "Gosh, what will people be saying at me today? How many insults am I going to get thrown at my head today?" The only reason I come here is because most of my favorite models have topics here and get updated regularly compared to other websites.

I know there are members who do attack you and at times gang up on you. That's not ok and should not be condoned. No one should be attacked and ganged up on :no: At the same time, the way you present your opinions could be abrasive, belittling and insulting. I am not saying you mean to come off that way however that doesn't mean you are not doing it :/The fact so many members are reacting similarly to you perhaps there is something valid to their frustration. I have said this to you before, it is not your opinions that's concerning but the way you present them is often difficult to receive. This makes it difficult to not only hear but to understand your points. You do make valid points but they are often clouded by the negative tone. All I am asking is for you to think about & consider all this. Whether you change your behavior (or not)  is up to you. However, as of right now things are not going well and whether you get to continue to be part of this community is in jeopardy. You make a lot of great contributions and it would be a shame if you could no longer be part BZ because of the reoccurring tension. Again, I know it is not just you who is contributing to the drama. There are definitely members here who are just as responsible and at times might purposely bait you. Don't take the bait!!! :no: 

27 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I know there are members who do attack you and at times gang up on you. That's not ok and should not be condoned. No one should be attacked and ganged up on :no: At the same time, the way you present your opinions could be abrasive, belittling and insulting. I am not saying you mean to come off that way however that doesn't mean you are not doing it :/The fact so many members are reacting similarly to you perhaps there is something valid to their frustration. I have said this to you before, it is not your opinions that's concerning but the way you present them is often difficult to receive. This makes it difficult to not only hear but to understand your points. You do make valid points but they are often clouded by the negative tone. All I am asking is for you to think about & consider all this. Whether you change your behavior (or not)  is up to you. However, as of right now things are not going well and whether you get to continue to be part of this community is in jeopardy. You make a lot of great contributions and it would be a shame if you could no longer be part BZ because of the reoccurring tension. Again, I know it is not just you who is contributing to the drama. There are definitely members here who are just as responsible and at times might purposely bait you. Don't take the bait!!! :no: 

I definitely don't have the intention to come off that way and I already mentioned this many times, I don't like to sugar coat things and yeah maybe I am more direct than others, and I'm not saying everyone has to like my way of expressing myself, but it doesn't give them the right to gang up on me just because I often happen to have a different, less common view on things or just express in a different, perhaps straight forward way. If I get banned then so be it, there's not much I can do or change now as it's not just me who's involved. I do wonder if I get banned, what would happen to all the others here who as you said, gang up on me and seem to get away with it? It would be a little strange to ban just one person and the rest can continue doing whatever they like.

Luna, every social group has its own set of informal norms that evolve and solidify over time.  For instance, political forums on the internet are very adversarial by nature but the norm is being confrontational so admins/mods/posters adjust their behavior accordingly.  I think this forum is very different, and is more akin to a lounge on a tropical island :D.  I don't think, in your case, that the forum will modify itself to suit you, but rather you would have to do something about it.

Or just become Limer 2.0 and be one of, if not the most polarising people on the forum :Dinah: but somehow stays around much to the delight of the few and dismay to the many 

:angie:

Don't actually do this, the forum can only handle one of me

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

A Chinese proverb ....

" Sit down in front of the river and wait for the passage of your enemy's corpse " ....

Allow me to make two remarks ....

1 There is an " simple and irrefutable equation " of everyday life .... For many people .... Free Nastiness + Stupidity = Fun

And without Fun life is really very boring ....

2 We live in A VERY HYPOCRITICAL, INSINCERE SOCIETY ....

Generally speaking I do not like provocative attitude .... But sometimes it allows to reveal the personality of the individual in front of you ....

I was on the thread of Toni Garrn .... Her first name is weird .... Very old fashioned and given to men .... ?? ....

Yes, it's true .... I ironized on Miss Toni .... An easy irony ...

She wants to succeed where Claudia failed... Become a movie star .... There a many very beautiful young women on BZ .... But there is only one Marilyn Monroe in " The Misfits " .... From advertising in a bikini on a beach the way is very long to .... Meryl Streep ....

All the big fans of Miss Toni were very excited against me .... On BZ I received a whole page of insults .... Actually I did not read .... It was apparently written by a Polish .... He had drunk too much Polish vodka with bison grass ....

I survived ....

Remember this famous aphorism of Nietzsche often attributed to other authors ....

" Everything that does not kill you makes you stronger " .........