Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

17 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

What? 
Didn't he break up with Irina over kids? 

The only reason for the breakup that I remember seeing is that Irina did not want to embrace Portuguese traditions and such things that were important to his mother and family.

It seems suspicious that Irina had a child with Bradley Cooper, who is also rumoured to be gay. What if Cristiano wanted Irina to carry a baby for him but she opted out because he would have demanded full custody of the child? So, she ended up being a beard for a more accommodating man?

It’s said that Cristiano’s current girlfriend is expecting!

But hey, he might not be gay. Just a man who wants to stay in extreme control of his life?

10 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Can't really blame him on the control thing. Unless he's trying to control the woman's life as well? 

I think the way he has gone about keeping the mother of his first child a secret is weird. He hasn’t told his son about her. I think that could cause some issues for the kid in the future.

Ok, if you wanna have kids but don’t want to deal with women looking for outsized child support checks and don’t want to have to share the kid with a baby mama and deal with all the drama, a surrogate can make sense but there is something off about his situation.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

What’s so stupid about it? If I recall right, pigs are said to be as smart as dogs and 2-year-old kids.

Also, why does that make any difference? Food is no classified as such by means of how intelligent or not that being is.

Why is it stupid?

Because what are they seriously expecting? The first answer to come to mind is simply because I like bacon, and that is as good as argument as any for such a question. If they want a more serious debate about it they better ask something like "Present your better argument for NO eating bacon".

The replies they give to any answer contrary to their posture speak for themselves too. Like showing this "moral superiority" these people claim to have.

4 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Also, why does that make any difference? Food is no classified as such by means of how intelligent or not that being is.

Obviously because some have moral objections to eating something that has a higher level of intelligence.

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

Obviously because some have moral objections to eating something that has a higher level of intelligence.

Does that mean we can kill and eat things who are less or not intelligent?

I really get your point about not eating animals but to me there is no differences between a pig -who are indeed amazing and smart animals- and a snake or a chicken.

None of these animals have the same intelligence level but they all deserve the same respect.