Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Truly heartbreaking news about Chris. I always think it says a lot when the range of tributes to a musician comes from across the genre spectrum and from fans of everything from pop to extreme metal.

As a bit of an aside, what with the work of Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog and Audioslave mostly being at the forefront of those tributes at the moment (rightly so, of course), I'd completely forgotten until this morning about him performing You Know My Name, which is the best James Bond theme ever.

Saw Alien : Covenant, my only anticipated movie of the year

Like Prometheus and Avatar, it's:

Image result for beautiful garbage.png

filled with structural issues but visually it's fine, it's creative enough, and I'm glad that it was made.  7 out of 10

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Saw Alien : Covenant, my only anticipated movie of the year

Like Prometheus and Avatar, it's:

Image result for beautiful garbage.png

filled with structural issues but visually it's fine, it's creative enough, and I'm glad that it was made.  7 out of 10

I gave it a solid 7 as well. I think I enjoyed it more than Prometheus. I kept saying Wow! alot during the movie. Ridley does know how to make pretty movies. 

23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I gave it a solid 7 as well. I think I enjoyed it more than Prometheus. I kept saying Wow! alot during the movie. Ridley does know how to make pretty movies. 

I enjoyed the space scenes and the whole aura of the landing zone.  what did you like most about it, what did you think of david/

I do understand the models working for l'oréal being at Cannes but the other models?

Poor Emily R is looking like A desperate attention whore wannabe an actress please please! & the other ones are just plain attention whores.

Yes Bella, especially you.

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I do understand the models working for l'oréal being at Cannes but the other models?

Poor Emily R is looking like A desperate attention whore wannabe an actress please please! & the other ones are just plain attention whores.

Yes Bella, especially you.

How exactly is Emily a "desperate attention whore wannabe actress" when she actually IS an actress? :rofl: That has to be the best comment so far today on here. Literally. And lol, I'm not a fan of Bella perse, but she ain't the only model there.