Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

30 minutes ago, Lyla said:

FYI I am such a "purist" that I "repined" against off topic posts like boring spider gifs in SI topic LAST YEAR too. But it already became kinda the part of that topic by today,unfortunately,so I guess nothing can be changed (though I am sure everyone beside the spider posters hate those posts).

But it still wasn't that annoying like the amount of political posts in GENERAL TALK. I understand that you are so into politics that you have to talk about it every time,I just don't understand why can't you post them in a certain topic. 

I understand that banning political talk is not a possibility, but creating a subtopic and using it? Why is it so hard? 

I will post cats and cute animals to every single topic here ,just because I like it,so we can test your well-working filter.

tumblr_inline_nk7gz1ubg81r1fmj4.gif.691610ba77f78847fe456f3506c15a10.gif

20 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

The filter is inadequate for that because I like cats (and animals (with exceptions)). :flower:

You like. I like too. But surely there's some people here who doesn't. I go further,maybe some people even hates them! 

Animals have a topic too here btw.

11 minutes ago, Lyla said:

You like. I like too. But surely there's some people here who doesn't. I go further,maybe some people even hates them!

If some of those people are here on BZ, they would probably dislike your hypothetical cute animals posts.

There were plenty of political post in this thread earlier about different topics (events in Turkey, terrorist attacks, etc.) - I didn't see you objecting to those ones.

I didn't post about the POTUS. Now you can have the last word - if you would like to.

29 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

If some of those people are here on BZ, they would probably dislike your hypothetical cute animals posts.

There were plenty of political post in this thread earlier about different topics (events in Turkey, terrorist attacks, etc.) - I didn't see you objecting to those ones.

I didn't post about the POTUS. Now you can have the last word - if you would like to.

Oh gosh, you didn't see me whining over those topics here maybe because there weren't that many that it could reach my threshold. Sorry for the discrimination. 

Britain shivers as overnight temperatures drop as low as -3C and the weekend will be even colder with SNOW across much of the country

• Temperatures in the next few days will be up to 5C colder than expected at this time of year
  • Met Office has ice warnings for South West England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
  • London could see snow tonight and temperatures could drop as low as -3C in the Midlands
  • There will be widespread frost this weekend, with showers and 2in of snow in the Grampians

:rofl: It was -41 with wind chill for two days this week, yes we don't have the humidity but stuff like this makes me laugh. It was -22 warming up to -10c by the end of the day I was just in a long sleeve and my work pants no coveralls

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Britain shivers as overnight temperatures drop as low as -3C and the weekend will be even colder with SNOW across much of the country

• Temperatures in the next few days will be up to 5C colder than expected at this time of year
  • Met Office has ice warnings for South West England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
  • London could see snow tonight and temperatures could drop as low as -3C in the Midlands
  • There will be widespread frost this weekend, with showers and 2in of snow in the Grampians

:rofl: It was -41 with wind chill for two days this week, yes we don't have the humidity but stuff like this makes me laugh. It was -22 warming up to -10c by the end of the day I was just in a long sleeve and my work pants no coveralls

I'm shivering here and its +10C where i live :ermm: