Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight :chicken: I just found a way of becoming a complete alcoholic!!!

http://slimlinewine.com/

That's insinuating you weren't before you found this, nor planning to before this, Muffin :happy:

DKjWBt1.gif

2kbnk8x.gif

I seem to think Big Al still gets quite the weekly workout from you pouring different liquids (mostly wine) in it :ermm: 

10 hours ago, Limerlight said:

That's insinuating you weren't before you found this, nor planning to before this, Muffin :happy:

DKjWBt1.gif

2kbnk8x.gif

I seem to think Big Al still gets quite the weekly workout from you pouring different liquids (mostly wine) in it :ermm: 

Big Al gets about a half a glass a day :sad: FeelsBadMan  I don't want that much sugar in my diet to give Al a full run.

45 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Big Al gets about a half a glass a day :sad: FeelsBadMan  I don't want that much sugar in my diet to give Al a full run.

Unless it's:

Your birthday, Xmas, New Years, Special Occasion, Walpurgisnacht, either Equinox or Solstice, days that end in Y, any weekend day, wine from Viansa or Sebastiani, your brother is trying to steal said wine so you pour it and chug it because that's the proper way to drink it, your brother clearly steals the wine that was bought :angry:or, just cause :p:hug::wub: 

44 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH AND LET ME HAVE THIS!  @Limerlight Tell him to stop picking on me!

Normally, I'd have to get you to sign a consent form, as to not be an overprotective possibly diminishing your place in society as a woman by standing up for you when you can do it yourself thus feeding the stereotype that all women need protection and a man to step in and make sure they are okay at all times, or extend the stereotype that women are fragile and easily offended thus a man must step in and be there when not called upon or when called upon slightly. However, as this is a public venue, and other members can clearly see that you asked for help without me first saying or coaxing you into giving me permission to do so, this shall be acceptable as a right to waive the consent form so I may help. :mellow: 

@Enrico_sw Trust me, she'll still drink the sugary wine :p However, as a PC Bro, I must politely ask you in the future to re-word your statements as to not come off so initially negative as you did there, even though your ending was fine even with the picture of an attractive woman holding a cigar and some rum, as this was not over sexualized and merely stated what you had said there. I do appreciate the constructive criticism though, it was well thought out and presented in a rather proper and distinguished manner I found, while talking to Pretty and still being a PC bro the easiest way to word something like this would be:

"Just drink the wine woman :blah:"

Sidenotes: Pretty is a confirmed woman, so my stating of using the word "woman" is appropriate and not used in a derogatory term/fashion thus, this is okay.

Bruna is also a confirmed woman, thus we can also say woman.

Re stereotypes: I am merely stating what the "usual" thoughts were on stereotypes and in no way believe they are accurate. Using "male/man" was just to reinforce what some people think is right but is actually wrong.

You both can just ignore me if you want :mellow::flower: 

@Limerlight God dammit, just change your name to PC Principle and be done with it already! Thank you for having my back. No one shall take the 0% sugar/carb wine from me. NO ONE.

Unless it's:

Your birthday, Xmas, New Years, Special Occasion, Walpurgisnacht, either Equinox or Solstice, days that end in Y, any weekend day, wine from Viansa or Sebastiani, your brother is trying to steal said wine so you pour it and chug it because that's the proper way to drink it, your brother clearly steals the wine that was bought :angry:or, just cause :p:hug::wub:

TRUE ^^^^^ don't you judge me

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight God dammit, just change your name to PC Principle and be done with it already! Thank you for having my back. No one shall take the 0% sugar/carb wine from me. NO ONE.

What about your brother if it's a red wine? :tf:

Also, no :blah: There's far too many time's I'm not PC and thus the name would be a contradiction