Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

First Grade 12 class to graduate from northern B.C. First Nations community

:chicken: This is wonderful!

TL;DR, I would say majority of Natives in Canada get little/ not a proper education, there was a huge suicide epidemic last year in northern ontario IIRC. Years of repression and being ignored one way or another by governments, one of my co-workers who lives on a reserve sees it everyday I hope things like this can lead to better quality of life for Natives especially in northern Canada. Being part Métis I don't have the best connection but still some.

Putin doesnt fuck around :o 

ex-KGB chief suspected of helping the former MI6 spy Christopher Steele to compile his dossier on Donald Trump may have been murdered by the Kremlin and his death covered up. it has been claimed.

Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in mysterious circumstances.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump/

17 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Same, even if I still have to watch it and see for myself why everyone is so hyped.

What is La La Land? :rofl: o.o

Also - Paul has now hit God Tier Status :heart:

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

you are the best ^^ :thumbs_up:

We could do this with every single one of his shitty videos.

Anytime! That douche is the very example of FAKE NEWS we need to snuff out! I'm tired of his idiotic narrative and spreading false information to the masses, or at least very skewed and distorted facts!