Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

you can thank jimmy changa for the site...i just provide the pics and info...here is the scan

Beautiful! Thank you :wub:

It is a really excellent site, it'd be cool if Adriana could have one that's so complete and well organized. I'd put it together if I had time to.

Thanks. :)

BTW, site's been updated. I forgot to come mention it cause I was wrapped up in getting that Ana site done too. :p

i take no credit for this....this was made by my lovely angel....he helped me with the other wallpaper too, kind of got me started on it....he made this one earlier today but it only comes in widescreen form cuz it wasnt coming out right in the 1024 by 768 version

post-255-1138780245_thumb.jpg

She's even just the right height for me :D.

I've read somewhere that the ideal female-male height ratio for a couple is somewhere between 0.91 and 0.93. She falls nicely into that bracket.

She just might be the girl that is closest to my dream image... :wub: :evil: :blush:

Brown hair: check

Blue eyes: check

Great body: double check !!

This isn't the place to ask either way you look at it. :whistle:

that comment was totally pointless since Nicoel already told me it... but since you like to hijack threads with pointless stuff... :whistle:

:laugh: how much did that bitch Nicole pay you to join her ? :laugh:

i take no credit for this....this was made by my lovely angel....he helped me with the other wallpaper too, kind of got me started on it....he made this one earlier today but it only comes in widescreen form cuz it wasnt coming out right in the 1024 by 768 version

hmm so why did you want just a garden with no forest in the background? this wallpaper is pretty nice, no?