Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

However she has a point Ophie. Every year we have screamed fairly unanimously that Adriana is doing to much on the runway, the pointing, the gesticulating, the little shimmies with the dancers on stage and what not were to much and yet here there a number of you applauding her. I personally didn't like it, I mean one little twirl shimmy is fine, but she took it to a new level and actually looked like she should be at a concert not a fashion show. Again as I stated earlier that is my opinion. I just find the irony of us screaming about one girl and lauding another to funny.

Oh and MissLimaVzla did have a great point, at least when Behati did the butt flip it was cute because there was a butt for us to look at, sadly and you're all welcome to disagree Abbey doesn't have an ass, at least not a large enough one for us to cheer for when she did her little flip. It barely filled out the panties let alone gave us something to look at.

Abbey Lee Kershaw - & you people said that Adriana was doin' too much on the runway? Please, it was painful to watch, specially the PINK walk ... Abbey: You're not Behati, don't show us your butt, you don't have one!

Um...Abbey made it cute and not trashy. IMO.

I totally agree Abbey was the only interesting person on that show. I just love how everone is hating on Abbey for the little dance she did but its perfectly ok for KK to do her little dance with Usher last year or Adriana to point like a mad woman. I like when a girl is a little interesting on the runway like Maryna giving Usher a nice butt slap. Abbey's walk was fun and cute can't say that about most of the other girls.

lmfao! If Adriana had done that dance everyone would have swooned and swore it was the best thing ever. The fact that Abbey did it, a girl hardly anyone in this forum likes, it is a travesty that should be shot down.

I like Abbey's dance, I don't like Adriana's silly things. End of story. :flower:

^ so true if any other model had done that little dance everyone would of loved it and said it was the best thing ever but since it was Abbey a unknown model on this forum everyone hates it. I don't mind Adriana I actually missed her this year. I wanted her to open the show instead of Ale :yuckky: . Thankfully she will be back next year and should open the show.

This is the problem with VS. I think they could and can put on a good show. Its happened before obviously 2003 and 2005 are their best. I think that CBS are the people who really fuck it up. Sorry for my language. I mean i know VS make the choices and have their editing team but CBS put the lame pressure not to show ass. I mean i was so excited to see Miranda and Izabel's ass poses but duh i wasnt gonna get that. Cause the parents of America will riot if a butt is shown on TV. I dont see why its such a big freakin deal. Really. Here in Aus we really dont care about that stuff. Why cant a woman's butt be shown yet on CBS they have shows like CSI depicting some intense violence. Should i riot cause they have a topless guy wet on a show. But a woman's butt is that bad.

Thats the main problem. And that they are trying to appeal to a young demographic. Thats why the overdoing pointing, blowing kisses is done. Cause they wanna appeal to general audience with a rock show. It has nothing to do with models in lingerie anymore. Cause it aint a fashion show. Im sure if CBS had their way we would see Beyonce, Shakira, Fergie etc walking the runway instead cause they know people would watch that. But VS dont use celebs for their show and catalogue. Only models. So CBS make them cut as much of the models away so we can see some lame ass attempt at reality and BEP.

Sorry for the rant but im just annoyed that the whole Janet fiasco has caused so many problems. That was so not a big deal. My god it was a breast with a pasty on it. Hello these supposed role models like Rihanna etc do far worse and you let your kids listen to their music. But yeah whatever lol. You dont wanna see women in lingerie then dont watch.

That was my rant aimed at the lame people who dont want this show to air.

Seriously you guys... no one is asking you to agree with them, we're all expressing an opinion. Don't get so melodramatic over someone else's opinion, agree or disagree but don't get emo.

I'm not getting melodramatic I'm expressing my opinion like everyone else. Isn't that what we do here? I'm getting a little tired of being called out for doing so. Maybe some people need to reread my post. I agree Gisele is to good for the VS show she would never come back to it. Also I'm kinda happy Natasha Poly skipped this year. I hope its better next year.

Seriously you guys... no one is asking you to agree with them, we're all expressing an opinion. Don't get so melodramatic over someone else's opinion, agree or disagree but don't get emo.

I'm not getting melodramatic I'm expressing my opinion like everyone else. Isn't that what we do here? I'm getting a little tired of being called out for doing so. Maybe some people need to reread my post. I agree Gisele is to good for the VS show she would never come back to it. Also I'm kinda happy Natasha Poly skipped this year. I hope its better next year.

And there you've made my point at least. Why would you automatically assume her post was directed at you?

Chill the f*ck out people, that's directed at all ya'll who are getting worked up over words... pixels on a screen.... yanno that screen ..... when you turn off.... those pixels that annoyed you cease to exist and the issues over.. and if ya'll are letting shit that happens on BZ effect your life.... wow, just wow

Now Ophelia I love ya girl, but it's a little f*cking stupid to just up and leave over someone's opinions hunny. I'm sorry I'd call any of my friends out IRL for being a baby and not sucking it up... so consider yourself among my friends.. I love ya... but don't do it! Don't let shit get to you. You think it's going to get any better on TFS? LMAO Jesus girl, they get away with saying nastier shit then we say and the mods don't do anthing about it.

We try not to model bash here, over there they do it in spades. My god everyone of this forum is coddled it makes me sad. I'm done, I've said my peace, people on this forum make me stare, 2009 sucked donkey balls, VH Hates it. Anja was to skinny. Abbey annoyed some of us, others wished Adriana was back, Ale didn't have the legs for the pink boots she wore. Zomg bring back KK. Yvette loves Warcraft. Whit currently hates it, Baron makes us laugh. PC gives good avatars and my ass hurts on a number of levels right now.. TA DA! Nu

The fact that I liked the commercials showing the lingerie, except the Lacie and Miraculous Pushup ones, better than the entire show just sums it up again for me. Why can 't we go back to having a show showcasing beautiful lingerie and gorgeous wings and models who actually know how to model and walk, period, end of report. Is that so hard? Really?

Can't someone put in simple language exactly what V.S.'s goal is these days? Are they trying to push balloons? Christmas tinsel garlands? CD's from a choir? BEP videos?? Will they be selling that in their stores now? Because I could not go in a V.S. secret store and ask for the piece of lingerie that so and so was wearing and spend my $$ on it, cuz I don't know what they were wearing except in the case of Behati. I got it that she was promoting the PINK line. Other than that, what exactly WAS anyone wearing that you could spot in the store?

Can someone just tell me that?