Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

:heart:

If VS thinks that they'll lose sponsorship money by going thru Pay-Per-View, then they obviously don't know their audience very well. For corn's sake, if the VSFS 2009 were to cost $50 as a PPV event, multiply it by the number of viewers it had on the Nielsen's (8 million viewers), the profits would be thru the roof!

I didn't finish watching the show because my type of internet that i have suck, it gives so much problem, i couldn't watch it in tv because i don't have cbs, and cw which is going to come out dec 9 at 8:00pm in cw but i wont be able to watch it. all i got to watch was till they said who won the model search, i didn't got the chance to watch the enchanted and romantic segment which those were the one i wanted to watch the most, which i was pretty frustrated. but i think i'm going to finish watching it at my friend house in her labtop

anyways my thought about show from what i have seen

i really like

ana beatriz barros, she look pretty, i like her outfit, she did a good perfomance in the runway.

doutzen kroes look really pretty in the green outfit her face look really beautiful, her body was a bit to muscular for my taste but she still look good.

chanel she look really cute, did not like her outfit but she made it look good.

rosie look really pretty, i lke her outfit.

not sure if it was sesilee lopez or lindsey scott, or whoever it was, she was wearing a black outfit i don't remember exactly if it was in 1 or 2 segment. she look pretty, her body was in a nice shape, and has a pretty face, and she look good in the runway

abbey lee kershaw she was good in the runway, she has a good walk and was very energetic, she did a good performance but i don't like her look, i just don't get her appeal, am i at allowed to say that i find her U.G.L.Y? if im not all edit this part and erase it.

for the rest they were okay, or bad.

did not like that the bep perform, did not like that fergie walk in the runway. she's not a model, she's not pretty, why would put her walk in the show?

but i did like the whole show, i actually did like that they put the model search, i guess i was the only one that actually like show and that they focus on the model search.

but i would off like if they had focus more on the angel and the main girl, maybe give a little interview for each interview, and introduce the newest faces of victoria secret.

and why the hell did they mention erin in the introduction at the beginning instead of candice, or chanel. they should off mention them instead of erin, lindsay or behati.

my score out of 10 i'll give it a 7.5

...am i at allowed to say that i find her U.G.L.Y? if im not all edit this part and erase it.

"I don't get her appeal" was a great way of expressing your point of view without bashing :yes: Something else you can also say is you don't find her attractive :)

Remember, sometimes is not what is said but how it is said ;) This is not specifically directed at you but all members :flower:

So i have weighed in my opinions on the show and stuff. Now its turn to talk about the models. Sure there were some girls not so great this year but for the most part the lineup was very good.

The Angels

Alessandra - I thought she did very well for the open. For what she had to work with it was awesome. I wasnt a fan of her open outfit or the Enchanted Forest one but loved the Romantic Journey outfit. I just think Alessandra was upstaged by other girls

Miranda - My God she is stunning. I don't care what anyone says but she is just so perfect for VS. This year and last she just blew me away. Always has been and always will be my favourite VS Angel. Her outfits were stunning and she just really stoodout.

Marisa - Maybe only having two outfits and just a quick edit but she just faded for me. Her walk was much better this year but its such a shame they just threw her fantasy bra randomly in the segment. Wasn't even memorable. Shame on you VS.

Doutzen - Wow when she opened All Aboard i was blown away. Alot of people have been criticising her body but she has the Tyra body. She has these nice wide hips and her walk is just amazing. I wish Doutzen had breats a bit bigger cause then her body would be perfect. She isnt fat or muscular. She has curves and i love them :D

Heidi - Just blah. Her open isn't powerful for me. She just doesnt have that spark that she used to. She looked great and it was good to see her a month after birth but i think it would have been more suited to seeing her maybe close that segment instead of open.

Regulars

Ana BB, Caroline T, Isabeli, Julia, Rosie, Candice, Izabel

I have no complaints about any of them. They were strong, sexy and incredible as always. They always need to be at a VS Show. Just wish Angela, Oluchi and Carmen were apart of this group.

Others

Abbey, Maryna

Fantastic. These two girls really outdid themseleves. They just ooze confidence and sex appeal. I love them and hope they become regulars.

Edita, Lindsay, Lyndsey S, Tatiana, Elyse, Eniko, Aminata, Erin, Liu, Anna J

Gorgeous girls. Did very good with what they had. Thought they stood out and hope to see them back again. Wish they all had another outfit. Except Edita, Erin, Lindsay and Animata. The rest only had one look :( But hope to see them all again.

The Rest

Not really fond of any of them. They didn't stand out and i dont think should be at a VS again. Anja, Behati, Dorothea, Anastasia, Selita, Sessilee, Shannan, Chanel. They just didnt stand out to me much. Anja, Dorothea and Anastasia are just not right for VS. Sessilee i thought was better this year but she still scares me. Shannan, Chanel, Selita and Behati just overdo it on the runway. The worst of the night for me. Alot of people like Behati and i have nothing against her but she just doesnt shine for me.

I really like Liu as well. I think its Heidi's fault lol. Because on the board Animata is wearing that Mossy Tree outfit that Heidi was wearing. And Liu had fitted for that outfit as well as Isabeli's Romantic Journey outfit. So obviously when Heidi came into the picture they had to make changes. Sucks that Liu suffered for that. I just wish that they dont have girls littered with one outfit. I dont care about PINK. But Liu, Tatiana and Anna J are all great models and should have had second looks.

...am i at allowed to say that i find her U.G.L.Y? if im not all edit this part and erase it.

"I don't get her appeal" was a great way of expressing your point of view without bashing :yes: Something else you can also say is you don't find her attractive :)

Remember, sometimes is not what is said but how it is said ;) This is not specifically directed at you but all members :flower:

so you think i should erase it, thanks for your opinion.

just finished watching in it in youtube with good qualities

my opinion:

i really like

ana beatriz barros, she look pretty, i like her outfit, she did a good perfomance in the runway. she was my favorite this year, i want a set from her. my score on ana a 10

doutzen kroes look really pretty in the green outfit her face look really beautiful, her body was a bit to muscular for my taste but she still look good. love her smile in the enchanted segment. she was adorable. my score for doutzen a 9

chanel for a rookie she did good, she look really cute, did not like her outfit but she made it look good. my score on chanel a 6

rosie look really pretty, i lke her outfit. her walk was okay, she look pretty in all the segments she came out, happy she got 3 outfit this year, all her outfits were nice. my score on rosie 7

not sure if it was sesilee lopez or lindsey scott, or whoever it was, she was wearing a black outfit i don't remember exactly if it was in 1 or 2 segment. she look pretty, her body was in a nice shape, and has a pretty face, and she look good in the runway

abby lee kershaw she was good in the runway, she has a good walk and was very energetic, she did a good performance but i don't like her look, i just don't get her appeal my score on abby a 6

candice I only like her in the enchanted segment, did not like her outfits, she has a lovely smile, and a good walk my score on candy a 7

selita look very pretty in the show my score on selita a 6

heidi look very beautiful, after having a baby recently her body was awesome, but really she needs to retire, who would replace her as angel if she retired? hope candice my score for heidi 8

who was the girl after Izabel in the enchanted segment? she was kind of pretty

and who was also the girl after abby lee kershaw in the enchanted segment too? she was cute

for the rest they were okay, or bad.

i did not like the opening i think it suck, alessandra was boring she faded for me, my score for ale a 3 and my score on miranda a 5.5, miranda look like a 13 year old girl in lingerie it was disturbing not sexy, but she has an adorable smile, she has cute dimple, look sweet.miranda should off opened it.

happy that doutzen close the show she did great, my dream has always been doutzen closing the show, my dream finally came true, she was awesome

did not like that the BEP perform, did not like that fergie walk in the runway. she's not a model, she's not pretty, why would they put her walk in the show?

but i did like the whole show, i actually did like that they put the model search, i guess i was the only one that actually like show and that they focus on the model search. just did not like that they focus on kylie too much, i felt it that they focus more on kylie instead of the angels. but i am happy that kylie won instead off jamie lee just don't find her attractive. i always had the feeling kylie was going to win, but i always wanted alicia to win.

kylie she look pretty, but just too much like pointing finger um no no, just remind me of adriana, she open her mouth too much and for a long time too, if she would of kept her mouth close and not doing that with her finger she would been good. my score on her a 5.5

but i would off like if they had focus more on the angels and the main girl, maybe give a little interview for each angel, and introduce the newest faces of victoria secret.

i like the outfits this year they were better than the previous shows

i like izabel wing a lot, i think they were my favorite my score on iza is a 5

the fantasy bra wasn't memorable don't like how they presented the fantasy bra, it just seem like another regular bra that was just in the show

marisa was boring to boring for me, don't get her appeal, but i did like her wing my score for marisa is a 4

and why the hell did they mention erin in the introduction at the beginning instead of candice, or chanel. they should off mention them instead of erin, lindsay or behati.

my score out of 10 for th whole show, i'll give it a 8

I agree with what someone said earlier; the Christmas commercial this year was one of the best! Unfortunate that VS couldn't do the same thing with the show...they clearly have the potential/money/resources to create an amazing show.

Also, you guys are scaring me. Don't tell me there will be another Model Search. Please don't tell me that. :o

^ Just leave it ;)

i ended up erasing it.

I want to commend you again for setting a good example of expressing an opinion appropriately :)

I loved how you gave a constructive criticism when you commented on Kylie :yes:

Thank you :flower:

Got this link from TFS...So Kylie will do a Swimsuit shoot for VS? http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/12/tha...e_victoria.html Guess we will be seeing more of her lol. Hopefully not posted yet!

Apparently this is a picture of her & husband, Mike, on their wedding day. They got married over the summer. BTW, Bisutti is her husband's last name and she said her mother-in-law convinced her to try out for the compeition...

post-2904-0-1446069197-51794_thumb.jpg