Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Imagine if PINK was in back in 02 or 03 lol. Would have been interesting. I think Sexy Delicious is basically 05s version of PINK.

I always think about Sexy Delicious in the same way! lol

VAMP'S GOOFS & GAFFES GUIDE FOR VSFS 2009

GAFFE #4

As Edita turns around, she starts to walk backstage left but goes in the wrong direction

That same thing happen to Candice at Pink..

And talking about Pink... didn't know it's very popular

ohh and Vamp, other goof was when Ana BB was posing, you can see Jamie Lee in the back: that terrible walk is unforgettable :ninja:

^^She's right. Lots o' college girls (and some cougars) tend to flock to the PINK section of the stores like crazy. Back when I was employed with them, I worked in Intimissimi and, WOW, that section was like a ghost town about 90% of the time compared to PINK.

As for the Beauty section....no comment. :sleep:

You forgot about teeny-boppers and little girls. That's why they make infant-sized thongs and v-strings (Y)

I thought you were the Lead Sales Support for Beauty??? :unsure:

And explain to me why you were zoned in Intimissimi again??? :blink: Was it to "challenge" you for your " personal development"? :rofl:

you guys are so funny LOL

I thought you were the Lead Sales Support for Beauty??? :unsure:

And explain to me why you were zoned in Intimissimi again??? :blink: Was it to "challenge" you for your " personal development"? :rofl:

Pfft, I avoided the beauty section at all costs. The only time I would restock that area was when the store was closed.

And the reason I was stationed at Intimissimi was becuz I was the only guy that knew how to fold those delicate little Italian panties the proper way. Sounds fruity, I know, but I rocked that area. I am the Intimissimi expert!

^ B/c they aren't top talent and they have an "opportunity" in that DOR :D

EDIT: To be specific it is under "Talent," the root cause is "Educate"

EDIT #2: OR it could be a "Brand" issue, and the root cause is either "Customer Experience" or "Visual Standards." But since you said not even the managers are able to fold the panties properly it is most likely "Talent" ;)

Boo-yah! :blueeyedbaby:

^^Or maybe becuz nobody wanted to do it, so I got left with the responsibility. Hey, at least I got to deal with lots of cougars and MILFs.

ohh and Vamp, other goof was when Ana BB was posing, you can see Jamie Lee in the back: that terrible walk is unforgettable :ninja:

I actually checked for that and it is difficult to distinguish if that is indeed Jamie or Kylie. Both girls have blonde hair, so that kinda narrows down who it could be.

Okay, I did my own Stat-checking and here are a few useless stats to know about VSFS 2009.

# OF AIR KISSES: THIRTY-NINE

# OF HAND POINTS (to the crowd or camera): SIX

# OF HAND WAVES (to the crowd or camera): TWELVE

# OF RAISE THE ROOF/MAKE SOME NOISE/POINT TO THE SKY/HANDS IN THE AIR: TWENTY

# OF EYE WINKS: TEN

# OF LIPS PUCKERED: EIGHT

# OF OPEN MOUTHS (Marisa's favorite move): ELEVEN

All of these stats include the backstage and Finale. The #1 girl guilty of doing almost ALL of these movements in one walk is Chanel Iman. Second being Skippy.

:laugh:

When Skippy does all this stuff it is more natural and not annoying. Can't say the same for Chanel :/

I agree. I like hand movements when they are natural.

Chanel just went over the top. Felt so forced.

I agree! I think she did them all just to see if any of them worked for her. (they didn't, IMHO) :whistle: As they say in the South, bless her heart, she tried them all. :rofl:

^^Good luck finding that Torrent, my friend.

Hey, check it out. Everyone's favorite pseudo-model got invited to a big-time event. So, who's gonna be the poor sap that has to open Kylie's own model thread?

343naeh.jpg

And check out Jamie and Kylie's hipster-bohemian boytoys. You can almost tell that they cherish their trophies women. I bet these guys are entrepreneurs.

2wmnvhs.jpg

:laugh: