Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Why did they overdo the model search stuff. We were watching all that crap on VS All Acess. Cant believe how the whole show was focused on that. Im not happy and i havent even seen it yet. Im glad atleast people are saying that there was focus on models during the segments and not crowd etc

Wow, that was 50% model search, 25% BEP, 25% runway and backstage. If this show was any better than last year's, it wasn't by much. :|

I watched it with my sister and she had two comments: Julia Stegner (not that she knew her name) is men's fantasies incarnate, and WTF is with all the kissing.

The actual runway that they showed was good. Too bad there wasn't that much of it. The editing wasn't that bad. The runway segments weren't choppy, they cut down on the overuse of the slo-mo shots, and I liked the view of the models from behind at the end of the runway. Also, Heidi's hosting wasn't overbearing. She just had a sentence or two, then they moved on. Unfortunately, it was on to model search b-s. That was the big negative - way too much of that in the show.

I guess the bio stuff that we saw Ale and Behati shooting around NYC ended up on the cutting room floor. And I found it interesting that Erin H's name was mentioned in the opening credits.

I realise we can never win. Last year was choppy editing, bad slow mo and focus on crowd. This year all that is gone but its all screwed up cause of the model search. I dont know im very dissapointed and i was hoping that atleast we could see more stuff on the angels. I cant believe there was nothing of them other then on runway and the lame opening credits.

So, do you think they did the whole ''Kyle wins and walks to stage, with make-up, costume, hair touche ups, etc'' with Jamie Lee too ? :whistle:

Yes

Uuuh, poor girls. :ninja:

It's all so fake, I mean, the discussion with Alessandra, everything...

On another note, I must say I absolutly ADORE Abbey Lee, IMO she was the best this year ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Am I the only one who thought it seemed VS/CBS deliberately avoided showing Miranda's ass in her final outfit where she's basically wearing a black thong?

They did. It's probably also why they blurred Candice's ass when they showed her running backstage in the one-leg outfit.