Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Of all the models I would guess would get so many 9/10s, I didn't think it would be Varekova. :o

Why not, hun?

Oh I'm just surprised because when people mention the typical great model bodies, I don't think I've ever seen Varekova's name mentioned. I had no idea people thought so highly of her.

Maybe they just like what they see.

^ I always get a little frustrated when Laetita gets mentioned in a poll and totally dwarves the competition... but I would be lying if I didn't get her a 10.

I've been giving a lot of 10s lately :laugh: Joe, you must be putting curvy hotties up recently :rofl:

She is my gurl! So i give her a 10 million!

But to be totally honest, Laetitia always needed to tone a little bit around the bootie/leg area... :whistle:

Nevertheless, she got a gorgeous body and VS should really cast girls with this type of body again.

Alessandra, Adriana, Marissa and friends are gorgeous but they look too perfectly perfect!

When i am looking a VS catalog, I sometimes have the feeling to look the new Mattel catalog!

What Barbie Am I going to buy? :laugh: