Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Because at the end of the day, it still comes down to how popular they are, how over people are of seeing them, hearing about them, how much the uber fans are pisssing you off that day, overall mood coming into the thread, how agreeable you want to be, and are you a fan.

People throw around 10's like they are going out of style around here. No one ever wants to give a 6 or a 7 because I honestly don't think they understand what it means.

Joe I honestly think ranking them 1 thru 5 would of been a lot easier and perhaps even a litte more fair. :gocho:

1 = wtf, put baby back in the cornor and throw a towel over it so we don't have to look at it

2 = Uberthin? Thinspiration, walking coat hanger? Just find them really really sickly looking or perhaps larger then they should be?

3 = Average. Not bad, not good. Just doing it's thing

4 = Really nice body, a body you wouldn't mind having. Great form, tight ass, long legs. The way a "model" should look in your eyes

5 = Perfect. You're an uber fan for whatever reason. You find them to be the walking embodiment of sex appeal on legs... stunning, flawless.. A body you would die to get...... yes GET. You'd paid an arm and a leg for. You'd rather live on a street homeless just so you could make monthly payments to the docs for giving you a chest, stomach, legs that looks like miss perfection has.

I'd give Veronica anywhere from a 3.7 to 4.0 :morning:

Well said Pretty. As always, hilarious :laugh:

But I also think your system works pretty damn well. By your system I would give Veronica a 3 -- definitely a hot body, but nothing very exciting either. I'm thinking a 7 by the current Average Joe 1-10 scale ( lol) is the equivalent to a 3 on the Prettyphile scale :p

Veronika Verekova

[

she's varekova :laugh:

Oops :ninja: :pinch: :ninja: .

1 = wtf, put baby back in the cornor and throw a towel over it so we don't have to look at it

2 = Uberthin? Thinspiration, walking coat hanger? Just find them really really sickly looking or perhaps larger then they should be?

3 = Average. Not bad, not good. Just doing it's thing

4 = Really nice body, a body you wouldn't mind having. Great form, tight ass, long legs. The way a "model" should look in your eyes

5 = Perfect. You're an uber fan for whatever reason. You find them to be the walking embodiment of sex appeal on legs... stunning, flawless.. A body you would die to get...... yes GET. You'd paid an arm and a leg for. You'd rather live on a street homeless just so you could make monthly payments to the docs for giving you a chest, stomach, legs that looks like miss perfection.

:rofl:

so funny but may be a great idea! :unsure:

Well said Pretty. As always, hilarious :laugh:

But I also think your system works pretty damn well. By your system I would give Veronica a 3 -- definitely a hot body, but nothing very exciting either. I'm thinking a 7 by the current Average Joe 1-10 scale ( lol) is the equivalent to a 3 on the Prettyphile scale :p

Yeah, that's funny stuff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

Yeah, great idea, and would probably make things more competitive in a way too :| .

Combine that with Stam's idea to cover up the faces and it would have added some interresting dimensions :laugh: .

Of all the models I would guess would get so many 9/10s, I didn't think it would be Varekova. :o

Why not, hun? Her body is drop-dead-gorgeous, she has no particular haters because she´s not that famous among bellazonias, so people will tend to judge her by her appearance rather than if they like her or not. Or at least most of them, of course...there are still some people who give more than 8/9 to no one except their own favourites :)

In my opinion, Marissa, Bar and Cintia Dicker got one of the best bodies I´ve ever seen. Much better than Gisele (as godess as she is, and as much as I love her and her body), much better than Petra (who has won the best body, eventhough her body IS great) much better than most of the models I know.

But, as always, it´s all about taste...and symphaties as well.

Joe, covering their faces would be a DAMN GREAT idea!!!!!!!

However, the scale from 1 to 5 from Pretty is pretty much the same as the scale 1 to 10... instead of 7, people will give 4. Instead of 5, 10. Instead of 1, they give 1-4.

It will just reduce your choice and make people more...tight? Or maybe it´s just me. However, most of these women got amazing body :idk:

Covering the faces was Stamaholic's idea and yeah, that would have been interresting if the idea had come earlier and everyone would have promised not to say who it was during the round :D .

In my opinion, Marissa, Bar and Cintia Dicker got one of the best bodies I´ve ever seen. Much better than Gisele (as godess as she is, and as much as I love her and her body)

Yeah, its interresting to hear it from a Gisele fan :laugh: . I think their bodies are better (though her's is great too) whereas she has more natural sensuality than they have and is a better poser.

But, as always, it´s all about taste...and symphaties as well.

:rofl: :laugh:

she has no particular haters because she´s not that famous among bellazonias, so people will tend to judge her by her appearance rather than if they like her or not. Or at least most of them, of course...there are still some people who give more than 8/9 to no one except their own favourites :)

:rofl: Its seems being respectable but not overexposed (BZ wise) is the best place to be in for a poll :) .

I guess I rate so high is because any of these ladies bodies I wouldn't mind having :laugh:

same here :brows:

:rofl: Thanks for stopping by again BethM :) .

One of the things I think is really interresting about Varekova (@ v.eroni.ka :nicole: ) is she is a master of the pose and her sensuality is very natural and doesn't rup people (or the women that generally complain about such a thing) as "trying too hard" to be sexy or sensual :) .

(new round coming...)

Joe :hug:

Yeah, Gisele IS great poser - she knows the angles when her body looks great, she knows her moves, and for me, she´s pure sexiness. Eventhough in general, I prefer bodies like Marissa, Cintia and Bar (I think Jeisa and Irina Sheik got similar body types). Still, Gisele is my number one - but that doesn´t make me blind :laugh:

Its seems being respectable but not overexposed (BZ wise) is the best place to be in for a poll

Yeah, that´s it!! You couldn´t have said it better :yes:

and I agree about Varekova. She is naturally VERY sexy, her body is healthy, toned, gorgeous.

Of all the models I would guess would get so many 9/10s, I didn't think it would be Varekova. :o

Why not, hun?

Oh I'm just surprised because when people mention the typical great model bodies, I don't think I've ever seen Varekova's name mentioned. I had no idea people thought so highly of her.