Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

@ bigmax

For such cases, I would suggest, remove what you do not like and then just post only the link of the gallery without thumbs.

So no one should feels compromised because of a repost. I am totally with Prettyphile if there is no significant difference

between the posts, then it is a repost for most of the viewer.

Further on I urge you to remove or excuse this statement:

"Prettyphile, the fact that you're moderator don't make you the only member on this forum and don't allows you to do what you want here".

I am shocked about your pugnacious behavior against a team member here on bellazon. :ninja: That´s a no go !!! :no:

@ bigmax

For such cases, I would suggest, remove what you do not like and then just post only the link of the gallery without thumbs.

So no one should feels compromised because of a repost. I am totally with Prettyphile if there is no significant difference

between the posts, then it is a repost for most of the viewer.

Further on I urge you to remove or excuse this statement:

"Prettyphile, the fact that you're moderator don't make you the only member on this forum and don't allows you to do what you want here".

I am shocked about your pugnacious behavior against a team member here on bellazon. :ninja: That´s a no go !!! :no:

Go check Bar Refaeli's thread, every few posts is repost, and what, no one deleting them. And here i spend my time, editing pictures and they got deleted. Why?

Well god damn I'll be sure to work on becoming more omnipresent so that I can be in EVERY SINGLE THREAD at ALL TIMES to delete things that are reported. God I'm so sorry that I've failed on my moderator duties, and so in the future I will endeavor to be all that I can be in every single thread 24/7 365 days a year.

My failings... Sorry! :(

------------------

Back on track... omg Kate wearing fur...and its like 107 outside.. that placebo effect is kicking my ass

^ I saw that you're melting in Northern California? First time in almost a year I do not miss San Jose :ninja:

I love the editorial, it's perfect. Even my best friend who is not into fashion said that Kate looks super stylish and chic.

on the set of 'The Other Woman' in NYC 6/28/13

th_7b0dfb262729245.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-35864-0-1593846106-65823_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Cameron Diaz Leslie Mann Kate Upton sit restaurant ySi5_iXd_DNx.jpg">

According to Perez Hilton, Kate will be covering the September Issue of Elle Magazine :clap: This is huge for her, not often models cover US Elle and especially the September Issue

Nope, old GQ shoot with Ken Jeong .. BE A BETTER KATE FAN! :beating: Know yo shit better lol

August GQ 2011

th_077472646_Kate_Upton_113_122_551lo.jpg post-1004-0-1446078214-68943_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446078214-72645_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446078214-74942_thumb.jpg

Thanks Pheno! :heart:

What's up with token Asian dude wearing a bra laying in bed with them? :rofl:

Edit: Just saw another picture, however Kate isn't in it. It's some dude jumping into a pool