Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

For those of you who've lost hope Kate will ever be in anything VS again (let alone a cover), have no fear!!! Kate has landed herself the [back] cover of a recent VS catalog. May I add it is a full size page with just her :D....

VS Summer Casual Sale 2013

vol. 01, no. 01

post-2904-0-1446078092-683_thumb.jpg

scanned by me

For those of you who've lost hope Kate will ever be in anything VS again (let alone a cover), have no fear!!! Kate has landed herself the [back] cover of a recent VS catalog. May I add it is a full size page with just her :D....

vol. 01, no. 01

post-186-0-1446078103-71364_thumb.jpg

scanned by me

That's rather amusing considering the completely unnecessary attack by miss Neophitou-Apostolou.

At least be fucking consistent.

Yeah and they really put her in an embarrassing situation basically forcing her to defend herself / deflect when she had already shot with them.

In any case, I thought the pictures were beautiful (not trashy in the least) and I wondered why they didn't have her do catalogue / swim.

That's rather amusing considering the completely unnecessary attack by miss Neophitou-Apostolou.

I think Sophia, and those who don't know any better, misunderstood her role. She is just a casting director for the VSFS. She is someone VS contracted---she is not a representative of VS and technically not even an employee of the brand. I think she got confused and got way into her head that she has any say when it comes to VS.

vol. 01, no. 01

post-18518-0-1446078104-91995_thumb.jpg

scanned by me

I think Sophia, and those who don't know any better, misunderstood her role. She is just a casting director for the VSFS. She is someone VS contracted---she is not a representative of VS and technically not even an employee of the brand. I think she got confused and got way into her head that she has any say when it comes to VS.

But then she did feel compelled to make a public statement about someone not corresponding to what the brand was supposed to represent? :idk:

I assume she got some interesting feedback for that internally.