Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

QF2 Kate Beckinsale (I honestly can't understand what Kate Winslet is doing here instead of Olivia Wilde :blink: :blink:

because she 1 million time a better actress than Olivia maybe? Some people are voting for the talent and some other for the way the girls look... Even if i am myself a bit shallow when it comes to actresses, i am happy that so many peoples are voting for talent!

Oh and even if i think Olivia is a really gorgeous girl, Kate IMO is more beautiful thanher and so much more beautiful than Miss Backinsale (Charisma baby! Charisma!)

QF2 Kate Winslet (the reason Kate is here is because she is a stunning woman who is imo one of the best actresses right now, she deserves to be here)

AAAAAH :hug: :blush:

QF1 Natalie Portman

QF2 Kate Winslet

QF3 Charlize Theron

QF4 Scarlett Johansson

9-16 Angelina Jolie

9-16 Olivia Wilde

9-16 Halle Berry

9-16 Jennifer Love Hewitt

This isn't only about talent, in fact it's pretended to be mainly about beauty.

And if it was about talent why is Kate Beckinsale thrashing her now???

Or where are other really good actresses now??? if it was like that we would probably have 8 completely different quarterfinalists.

QUARTERFINALS & 9th to 16th POSITIONS:

QF1 Natalie Portman

QF2 Kate Winslet

QF3 Charlize Theron

QF4 Scarlett Johansson

9-16 Olivia Wilde

9-16 Halle Berry

9-16 Jennifer Love Hewitt

QF2 Kate Winslet (the reason Kate is here is because she is a stunning woman who is imo one of the best actresses right now, she deserves to be here)

Yep, she's probably one of the best actresses right now, but is she prettier than Olivia Wilde, Sophia Bush, Eva Mendes??? :ermm:

For me, from the list of the 120 participants we have in this edition, she would probably be in the bottom 10.

Though admittedly in a case of F-D talent vs. C talent and the F-D talent looks much better I'll vote for the looks in those cases most often. I admittedly don't find Kate Winslet attractive :ninja: , but she's obviously one of the most talented here. But as to this particular issue...

I think if you put the shoe on the other foot though (even though females care more about female looks overall of course). But if it were a male comp most males wouldn't vote for Mathew Maconehey over Kevin Spacey or Anthony Hopkins for example. Sophia is decent, but as much as I love her and she was one of my first actress crushes :blush: ......Eva Mendes is a terrible actress :/ and Olivia Wilde and Jessica Alba don't have bragging rights per se (don't hate me anyone, no offense :blush: ). And since its not defined whether to go by looks or talent, people choose which one appeals to them more in each case by case basis :) .

I don't know why Kate Beckinsale is winning now? U should ask to the peoples that are voting for her? (beauty? Talent?)

I voted for THE OTHER KATE :heart: because of her talent and i am fine with my vote!

That was a retorical question just to show you that most of the people are voting them because of their beauty and not their talent.

And in the 1st rounds there is no other way to do it, it's almost impossible anyone has seen all of them (there are 120) acting in at least a movie or a TV series.

If she won so far it's because she deserved it.

Yep, but I still can't understand it. :laugh:

And since its not defined whether to go by looks or talent, people choose which one appeals to them more in each case by case basis :) .

Some of you asked me when we started and I told you could go by a bit of everything but mainly by their looks/beauty, and I repeated it several times later just to try make it clear.

You just need to take a look at the list of 120 participants, if this contest was for talent the list would be completely different.

QUARTERFINALS & 9th to 16th POSITIONS RESULTS:

QF1 Natalie Portman vs Diane Kruger 17-11

QF2 Kate Beckinsale vs Kate Winslet 19-9

QF3 Keira Knightley vs Charlize Theron 11-17

QF4 Scarlett Johansson vs Mila Kunis 15-13

9-16 Angelina Jolie vs Josie Maran 18-9

9-16 Anne Hathaway vs Olivia Wilde 9-18

9-16 Ashley Greene vs Halle Berry 14-14

9-16 Olga Kurylenko vs Jennifer Love Hewitt 19-9

SEMIFINALS & 5th to 16th POSITIONS:

SF1 Natalie Portman vs Kate Beckinsale

SF2 Charlize Theron vs Scarlett Johansson

5-8 Diane Kruger vs Kate Winslet

5-8 Keira Knightley vs Mila Kunis

9-12 Angelina Jolie vs Olivia Wilde

9-12 Ashley Greene vs Olga Kurylenko

13-16 Josie Maran vs Anne Hathaway

13-16 Halle Berry vs Jennifer Love Hewitt

DEADLINE: Wednesday 23rd December at 24:00 CET (Paris), 18:00 EDT (New York), we'll try to get to 30 votes if possible from now on, if not then just 28.