Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Here you have the 32 actresses classified for the group stage this time.

The 8 on the left are the group seeds, 2 are the last finalists, Kate Beckinsale and Natalie Portman, while the other 6 were chosen by Jade**, so you can blame it on her if you don't like them. :D

There are 6 who are at this stage for the 1st time, Demi Moore, Freida Pinto, Leighton Meester, Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku and Sarah Michelle Gellar, they are those ones who have a number "4".

Those numbers below their ages indicate the editions in which they have been in the group stage.

I've been painting all their faces one by one, it took me a while... :laugh:

groupsbza4dib.png

so the one that goes for the stage group are the ones the win fourth preliminary round, it does not matter what first, second, and third preliminary round result are.

is this how you choose your 32 actresses?

no it doesn't matter the talented. i am fucking stupid. what was i thinking. i fucked up. i am so mad at myself, i though the 32 actresses that i choose were going to be in the stage group.if i knew that i would have change my six. i would definitely had JOSIE to be on one of my six. :cry: :cry2: poor josie she's out because of my stupid ass, i rather have halle berry out. and have josie in it.

I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

it does not matter no more who i choose, so i should just get over it. cuz i can do anything about it no more. is too late.

can someone please console me. i need a lot of hugs and kisses.

Josie Maran was not eligible to be one of your 6 group seeds because she didn't reach the 3rd preliminary round last time (she was kicked out in 1st by Eva Mendes), that is a rule I have always applied.

You didn't include her because she was not in the list I sent you, there were 80 different actresses but she didn't get the right to be there this time.

I am very sorry she's not in the groups, but come on... don't worry it's just a silly game :) and she's already been there in the 2 first editions, so she'll be some day again for sure.

And next time, whoever chooses the group seeds will be able to select her cause she's been in the 4th preliminary round this time.

so the one that goes for the stage group are the ones the win fourth preliminary round, it does not matter what first, second, and third preliminary round result are.

is this how you choose your 32 actresses?

The 32 actresses in the groups are:

- The last 2 finalists

- The 6 group seeds you chose

- The 24 who won the 4th preliminary round

Obviously there can be actresses who come from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds, the difference is that actresses you put in the 4th round only needed to win 1 single pairing to be in the groups, while actresses who started the 1st day in the 1st preliminary round had to win 4 pairings, so it was much more difficult for them.

A1. Rebecca Romijn

A2. Catherine Zeta-Jones

B1. Mila Kunis :heart:

B2. Jennifer Garner

C1. Sarah Michelle Gellar

C2. Leighton Meester

D1. Kate Beckinsale

D2. Keira Knightley

if brazil win i'll be really happy.

Oh my! Poor you! :cry:

today is not my day. yesterday was not my day either. just found a relative that i dislike is going to come visit me. and i just got my period too, can it get any worse.

well as long olga or mila kunis win this competition i'll be happy.

GROUPS A-B-C-D, DAY 1 OF 3 RESULTS:

A1. Olga Kurylenko vs Rebecca Romijn 24-8

A2. Catherine Zeta-Jones vs Eliza Dushku 19-13

B1. Mila Kunis vs Kate Winslet 19-13

B2. Jennifer Garner vs Jessica Alba 15-17

C1. Demi Moore vs Sarah Michelle Gellar 14-17

C2. Leighton Meester vs Alexis Bledel 19-11

D1. Kate Beckinsale vs Jessica Biel 22-9

D2. Keira Knightley vs Jennifer Love Hewitt 20-11

32 votes today, I think it's the record in a group stage day, in either actresses' or models' editions.

And in these preliminary rounds we had more votes than the last models' edition, it's the 1st time actresses get more votes than models.

Votes per day averages in all the preliminary rounds:

MODELS 1 - 24.4

MODELS 2 - 24.5

MODELS 3 - 25.6

MODELS 4 - 22.6

ACTRESSES 1 - 24.3

ACTRESSES 2 - 23.7

ACTRESSES 3 - 23.8

ACTRESSES 4 - 24.8