Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

Unless it will be like 2005 when Seal stood at the back of the runway where there was a stage part and sang as the girls walk down. Maybe they will do that for BEP. Or there will be like a seperate stage for it to the side. I dont know. See even last year by this time we saw plans of the stage. We havent seen anything like that for the show coming up

That's because those are released, along with other information at the Annual Investor Meeting for Limited Brands, where Sharon, Ed and Monica all speak of plans and the direction Victoria's Secret is going for the holiday season. That has not happened yet, my guess is it will be this week. It's NEVER before the 21st of October, which means we didn't have them yet last year. The Christmas catalog and website will be updated this week as well, so we'll learn quite a bit. At the Investor meeting, the Christmas Commercials may be previewed, along with stage plans and promotional events revealed...all of which have been revealed at the past meetings.

^^Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Guess it felt we had more news earlier last year. Cant wait for the Christmas Catalogue to drop. I wish we can do like one big post that has all the christmas stuff in one topic. Its hard to go through all the models threads and find pictures lol. Im just lazy haha.

I liked some of the previews we got for Xmas this year. So cant wait to see some more.

VS is not the only people to waste money. Look at celebrities buying 5 homes for 10 mil each. Who the hell needs that many homes? So your aunt needs to attack other people if shes gonna attack VS.

she does complain about celebrities too not just vs. oh wel who cares is just her opinion

That's because those are released, along with other information at the Annual Investor Meeting for Limited Brands, where Sharon, Ed and Monica all speak of plans and the direction Victoria's Secret is going for the holiday season. That has not happened yet, my guess is it will be this week. It's NEVER before the 21st of October, which means we didn't have them yet last year. The Christmas catalog and website will be updated this week as well, so we'll learn quite a bit. At the Investor meeting, the Christmas Commercials may be previewed, along with stage plans and promotional events revealed...all of which have been revealed at the past meetings.

Are you talking about the Brand Conference where they discuss about the Holiday plans for this year?

I am pretty sure that occurred the beginning of this month b/c I know someone from the company was asking those who attended for an update on what happened and pictures.

I just wanna see fittings. Cause i love seeing how some of the girls look and stuff in the clothes. BTW is Candice the fit model again this year. Cause she was last years model. So the fit model usually would have done all the fittings so far and there would be polaroids of how the outfit looked. Cause early November they do final fittings of all the girls that will be in the show. So i cant wait to start seeing stuff come soon. Two more days til the FB is revealed then after that more and more stuff will show up

Are you talking about the Brand Conference where they discuss about the Holiday plans for this year?

I am pretty sure that occurred the beginning of this month b/c I know someone from the company was asking those who attended for an update on what happened and pictures.

I think the Brand Conference is completely different from the meeting with Ed, Monica and Co. At the Brand Conference, store managers from all over go and it's really just a conference about how their store should look for the holiday coming up and whatever else that they want to bring up. I think the show would have little to do with the people attending the BC. The meeting with Ed and everyone is just that. A meeting. It's just the very important people who I am guessing would be the people who work with Monica in the PR department and the people working on the show.

They've not had it, they always put it up on the Limited Brands Site, due to drawing in everyone involved watching it live and receiving the documents, and then even if they don't do it live, they place it up on the site a day or so later. They do have their Septembers Sales cast up, which some people think are the same thing but they aren't. I will contact Limited tomorrow and see if I can see when it will happen. My guess is this week on the the 20th or 21st.

BEP? Are you serious? And maybe with "I gotta feeling"?? :x :x :x :x

Maybe they should have Kanye West (he was supposed to be in 2007 if I remember well, but his mother died around the time of the show, so...), who'd come on the catwalk and say "Yo, Imma let you finish, but 2005 show was one of the best of all time" or come on the catwalk and say "Yo Alessandra, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Tyra was one of the best Angels of all time".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's goin' to be "Yo Will.i.am, im really happy for you & i let you finish, but i should be here performin' im the best raper of all times"

Buuut ... i prefer Kanye West better than BEP, at least he doesn't suck live & he's only one! ... How in the damn hell are goin' to walk the girls w/the BEP?! >.< ... They're like 5 & Will.i.am already sucked in 2007 ... Why VS?! WHY?! ... Don't get me wrong i hate Kanye after what he did to T.Swift, but he is a better singer/performer than the BEP

:laugh: :laugh:

And I agree....

Guys! Just 1 day to wait until we know who will wear the FB!

So exited :woot:

yey yey!! SO exiteD!!! can't wait :drool:

About BEP Playing it sounds awsome I mean they have lots of cool songs and they play real good the thing is how is the performance going to be!!! hope it all works out!!! :)

Nothing is for certain, but people were just talking because her contract is up soon (I think) and when you think about it she hasn't really done much. Her last launch was that Facebook launch and all the girls have done a launch, signing, or opening since then. Some even twice. She's supposedly supposed to be at the Chicago store opening with Marisa and Miranda on Wednesday so we'll see. Yes, she cursed not once, but twice while promoting VS. One was actually live on TV. There were some other reasons people (her fans) brought up, but what I've noticed is that most of them actually want her to leave VS or for them not to renew. Anyway, I love Doutzen and I hope they keep her around.

Yeah i think Doutzen is incredible for VS. I love Miranda and Marisa. But i thought Doutzen was like a breath of fresh air for the company. I hope those rumours arent true. And yeah Doutzen, Miranda and Marisa will be at the opening of the Chicago store. That i think is for the purpose of wondering which one of the three will be wearing the FB. Because i heard VS had said that it was down to three girls who was gonna wear the FB. And i think those three girls were Marisa, Doutzen or Miranda. It was obvious it wont be Ale cause it will be her next year.