Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I don't think it is Ale b/c it would make more sense if she wore it next year. It is her 10th year w/ VS. Also, she is currently promoting Velvet. It would be weird if she was back the end of the month promoting the FB. That would kinda cause an imbalance among the Angels.

We all know it can't be Adriana and Heidi. So that leaves Doutzen, Miranda, or Marisa. I hope it is Marisa b/c she is a great spokesmodel and she has charisma. I could also see VS choosing Doutzen to give her a chance to do more public promos, or Miranda b/c of her upward celebrity status :)

I wouldn't count Heidi out! For all we know, she is starving herself and working out like crazy. She is still doing her Halloween party and in a couple of days she is launching her new make up line and there will probably be a signing for it or something. We'll see how she looks.

For the 1000th time, Heidi and Adriana, all Angels really, have to participate in the VSFS.

There's a difference in being in the "fashion show" and being in the "television special." That's probably the distinction that people are making. Even though both of them might do something in the CBS production, unless they are on the catwalk, they aren't in the actual VSFS.

It would be funny if Heidi works her ass off the next few weeks and pops up in the show lol

It's very possible for Heidi. She was all belly in her pregnancy, and if she tones up just enough then they can easily put her in an outfit similar to one of Marisa's black ones or Ana Beatriz or Emanuela's silver and black one from last year. Even something like her own Ballet de Fleurs outfit she wore would work as it covers up just enough. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see her make one special walk - closing the show with wings. That'd actually be pretty cool.

As for the fantasy bra, it is not about fairness or who "deserves" it most. It's about who would be the best choice of the moment, and looking back on it, I think every selection has been the right one for the time: even Selita's 2007 appearance. It had a poor presentation on the runway with the christmas tree cape, but it was fitting for her. The only other realistic option that year would have been Alessandra, and I can see VS not wanting to give her the bra before they gave it to Adriana.

The incredibly beautiful and in-shape Heidi Klum was at Los Angeles Confidential’s pre-Emmy party Thursday night – wearing 7-inch leopard-print heels and showing off her almost-ready-to-deliver baby body.

But amidst the reports came the news from E Online that Klum

“doesn’t think she can bounce back in time to strut her stuff…” in this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

‘The last time [i gave birth], I had two months, and I don’t know if I have that much time this time,”

The 36-year-old supermodel, and Emmy nominee as host for her hit show Project Runway is expecting her fourth child, a girl, in October. Klum is famous for her ability to get back in shape quickly and retain (or retrain) her body.

She gave birth to son Henry on September 12, 2005 and appeared in that year’s VS show November 9. To do that, she flew top celeb trainer David Kirsch out to LA to put her on a program of twice-a-day workouts and a special diet. However, Klum was still nursing her daughter, so the diet was a sensible one.

Her workouts that time included yoga, core work, shadow boxing and hiking.

Klum’s commitment to healthy fitness is well known, so if she says she can’t do it this time, the public will just have to accept the fact.

Klum is not the only Victoria’s Secret super body to be baby-bodied this year; joining her are Gisele Bunchen, Karolina Kurkova; and Adriana Lima. The show tapes in November and airs on CBS in December.

examiner.com

I don't think Heidi has ever said she wouldn't make the show. She said she wasn't sure and that it was too close to tell. She has said everything you could possibly say except that she won't be walking/participating in the show in some way. She's said she wouldn't push it basically. That if she doesn't get in shape in time then it's no biggie because she wanted to spend time with her kids. So I think it's very possible that she could do the show. Also since the baby was two weeks early and she wasn't expecting to give birth so soon she could've changed her mind. Like Tori said, they could alter outfits for her. Ale was given ways to hide the fact that she wasn't in tip top shape. Like the shawl/robe thing and grandma panties and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting.

The show is only a month away. If Heidi gets in shape by then and walks in the show then that just proves to me shes not human. I'm praying Heidi doesn't walk the show. She needs to be with her family do her Project runay show and retire from VS. It doesn't say anything about her not being in the show for sure but imo she needs to take this year off. All I can do is pray to god she doesn't walk the show.

i would be happy if doutzen would get the fantasy bra.

i think she would be good in promoting the fb.

i hope this year is heidi, adri, and ale last year to be

modeling with vs. they already been modeling for a

long time with vs and they are old too, i'm tired of them

i want rosie to replace ale, candice to replace heidi,

and emmanuela to replace adri.

Ale and Adri arent too old. They are still young. Marisa is older then both of them. Heidi isnt old either. I mean yes 36 in the model world is old but look at her. The girl doesnt seem to get tired and i like that about her. She wants to keep going with the company and i think thats awesome. I definately dont want it to be Adriana or Alessandra's last year. I do like to see new girls rise up. But still Ale has only been an angel since 2004. She's just been working for VS since 2000. Adriana and Heidi have been angels longer. And Marisa has been with the company since 2001. Basically just as long as Alessandra.

I didn't t mean it literaly that they are old

I meant they been modeling vs forever,

and is time for them to move on and to do

other stuff. well heidi is old. in 4 more year

she's going to be 40. i know marissa is older than

adri and ale, i don't like marissa either. I would

like her to be replace to.