Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I love Heidi and Adriana but i like that we can have a break from them on the runway and focus more on Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen and Marisa. But i have a feeling Adriana and Heidi will be apart of the Boot Camp thing with the girls from casting and they will be hosting or something. But they are both heavily pregnant so it will be interesting what happens with them on the show lol.

For the 1000th time, Heidi and Adriana, all Angels really, have to participate in the VSFS. It's in their contract. They probably shot something weeks ago or will shoot something soon. I can't really speak for Heidi (who could still walk next month even though she's said otherwise), but Adriana will definitely be a part of the show and that was confirmed by Monica Mitro (Victoria's Secret's publicist) herself. So naturally, I am sure they'll host because I can't think of anything else that they could possibly do except harass the Boot Camp girls which would be pretty funny. Also, I'm also pretty sure that Boot Camp crap will take up a good five minutes. It'll probably be the focus this year since there's so much hype surrounding it and a lot of people know about it. Even more than the 2007 one. I also wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a FB this year.

Edit: Nevermind about that last sentence. I almost forgot about some news we got a couple of months ago from someone who works backstage about VS having to decide between 3 girls to wear the FB so there is going to be one.

I love Adriana and wouldn't mind her being part of the show. I just don't like her walking bc she does the kissy face and pointing to much. Of course all the angels are part of the show but that doesn't mean we want them to be. Heidi need to retire and go do Project Runway. I hate that she does the show. It better not be a Heidi and Seal show again or the Angels have babies now. I want it to be a normal runway show. Models walk down thw runway not arms waving, kissy faces or pointing to nothing. Shots of backstage and models getting ready and maybe a few interviews backstage with the models. Thats all I'm asking for why can't VS make a normal runway show. :mad:

I'm actually expecting something about Heidi & Adriana in the FS :D ... I'm pretty sure they'll at least host the show or do something like that ... Who i am not su sure is about Kk, but i'd loooooooooove if she does something as well.

BTW, that's wallpaper is pretty amaziiiiiiiiiiing ... I just love it :heart: :wub: your job is super Kevork :p

my perfect vsfs would be

if these model would be

in the show:

Doutzen Kroes

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Ana Beatriz Barros

Emanuela de Paula

Julie Ordon

Esti Ginzburg

Nataniele Ribeiro

Bar Refaeli

Jarah Mariano