Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I think it would be crazy for Heidi to try to get in shape for the show. Her kids alone would probably be more then enough of a workout. I mean come on a 5 year old, a four year old, and a two year old, plus a baby. Her and Seal must be chasing after the three older ones. I have heard her contract with the company is up next year. I bet she will retire and focus on Project Runway and her family. Ale and Adriana are around for another five years. And I don't see them letting go of Marisa anytime soon. She is a great spokesmodel. I think Doutzen will be a good one too, but she seems a little shy on camera. And how do you know it is Miranda? And we won't know until the 20th what the FB looks like.

As for the model search, I really don't care. I am not following it. I just hope VS picks a good girl this time around. I felt bad for that Katie girl, she was way out of her league.

Sorry Jade i just misunderstood what you said. I get it now sorry lol.

Oh well 20th is right around the corner so we will see soon. I dont think Heidi will be in the show anyway. She needs to focus on her family. As for Heidi i love her and dont care if she sticks around for ages. But i wouldnt be upset if her contract expired and she left VS or they decided it was time for her to finish. Because i think with her family and project runway life is hectic. Besides she's made a major name for herself. Everyone knows who she is. And the thing is even though she isnt doing as much as Tyra in terms of on TV. Heidi is more likeable. So she aint going anywhere. I do think its time for her to retire from VS though. She's had a great run with them and has been there longer then anyone.

its miranda

Miranda did mention having a one day shoot in July for a "Miraculous Bra" campaign for VS. A July shoot should be an October or November release. So, it's possible that could have been a fantasy bra shoot. But it's just as possible it was just a normal bra campaign/commercial (which would still be awesome regardless). And, um, isn't it "time" for her to have a facebook profile? A facebook profile in conjunction with the fantasy bra?

I don't think there's a clear frontrunner for the fantasy bra this year. VS has done a good job of evenly spreading out the in-store appearances this year. Leaving out the pregnant angels, Alessandra, Marisa, and Miranda have all done at least four in-store appearances in 2009. Doutzen is the only one that's behind the rest as she's only done two in-store events this year, but getting the bra would raise her profile in a major way. Would VS be so obvious as to use her face for the reveal announcement though? They can't be that dense.

If Ale is truly out of the running, I think it's between the two Ms for the bra - Miranda and Marisa with Marisa having a slight edge because of her longevity with the company. Both of them have a lot of positive buzz happening right now, so either one would be a good choice.

I remember Miranda mentioning the Miraculous bra and thinking how dumb the name was for a regular bra since they already have the Miracle bra. What if that's what she meant? The bra re-launched in 2008 with Adriana, so maybe Miranda is doing it now since that's often what happens and they're always switching up the girls and face of the line(s). Also, the Fantasy Bra's canvas last year was the Miracle bra so maybe there is a Miraculous bra. That's another thing I was thinking about. Usually, the FB is done on a bra that launched that year. The bras that launched this year are the new Body by Victoria bras which they even had a in store launch for, The Perfect One, and some new ones from the Bio Fit line. Ale and Marisa did Body by Victoria and now Doutzen is the face of The Perfect One and Bio Fit (I think Marisa is too).

The bras that launched this year are the new Body by Victoria bras which they even had a in store launch for, The Perfect One, and some new ones from the Bio Fit line.

And a new bra for the Dream Angels line which also had a store launch.

i use to be REALLY irritated by marisa, but since she improved her walk, she grew on me...

so i'll be happy with whoever gets it...

i dont know if anyone coverd this already, if so, sorry for the repost...but has anyone checked this out? are they an official site? IS THIS TRUE? :blink:

http://www.vsallaccess.com/supermodels/index.html

when the hell did she become an angel? i've been looking this whole time and i never seen an official release stating it

i think it would be good a good idea to use EMPIRE STATE OF MIND somewhere in the show..being that the show is back in NY....

hell, it'll be heaven if they'd be the performers.. :drool:

i still think Tyra will be coming back this year...the fact that adriana and heidi are gone and that she lost all that weight..it's just toooo much of a coincidence.

i use to be REALLY irritated by marisa, but since she improved her walk, she grew on me...

i dont know if anyone coverd this already, if so, sorry for the repost...but has anyone checked this out? are they an official site? IS THIS TRUE? :blink:

when the hell did she become an angel? i've been looking this whole time and i never seen an official release stating it

If you're talking about Behati: she is the Victoria's Secret Pink Spokesperson. So as far as I know, she isn't an angel (yet, or maybe never).

Behati does have a contract with Victoria's Secret. Her contract is for PINK. She doesnt have angel status like the rest of the girls. Just like it was mentioned i think VS have different forms of contract. And remember Behati was with them doing all the promotion for PINK last year in Miami. I love Behati i hope she gets more then one runway walk this year. I didnt mind PINK last year.

i think it would be good a good idea to use EMPIRE STATE OF MIND somewhere in the show..being that the show is back in NY....

hell, it'll be heaven if they'd be the performers.. :drool:

i still think Tyra will be coming back this year...the fact that adriana and heidi are gone and that she lost all that weight..it's just toooo much of a coincidence.

that has been posted since last year for the vsfs 2008, and she was not an angel by the time and i don't know why they still have this post it, so i don't think she's an angel.

Let's talk wings. I was a bit dissapointed last year that there were only 7 wings. There is usually 12 so it was odd that they downsized them. But each wing set was awesome. You can see the detail and effort that went into them. I think 10 wings is a good number. I think 12 is alot because they had two wings each runway. It doesnt seem as exclusive. So i'd say 8-10 wings for the show. I dont know what kind of wings but i think if there is 10 thats a great number. So obviously the four angels will get wings. Marisa, Doutzen, Alessandra and Miranda. It will be both Marisa and Doutzen's first time as Angel's wearing the wings. Doutzen wore awesome wings in 2006 but i mean it will be her first set since being an angel. Other girls i think who should wear them are Rosie, Behati, Emanuela, Angela, Carmen (If they are back of course :D)

I know I was a sad there were only seven pairs last year. And I only liked the ones Miranda and Julia wore. I hope they have 10 to 12 pairs of wings. I would like the four angels who are in the show to wear them. I think Doutzen is great with wings! They should give them to her! I would like to see Candice wear them again too! Lindsay Ellingson would look really cute in little wings, like the ones Selita had in 2006. I would also like to see Rosie and Maryna in wings. Plus Natasha Poly if she comes back!