• [ 4 ]
    • [ 3 ]
    • [ 2 ]
    • [ 1 ]

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of people know the tomb raider/Mr and Mrs Smith Angie, and are less aware of some of her past roles, such as Gia, Girl Interrupted and Bone Collector. Obviously she was doing something right considering the schwag of golden globes she won plus an oscar. Currently i think her interests are more on aid work and children, shes not picking the roles which will challenge her or play games with her emotions. So thusly i think shes picking the highest paid roles to persue aid interests and those that most accomodate her lifestyle (i.e. a focus on her children etc).

Rolling straight onto Brad. I think the big question everyone needs to ask is who is more at fault? The sexy single, or the man who left his wife. Whilst both are at fault... one is most definatley more responsible, and unfortunatley HE is not the one copping all the flack for it.

I put a 5 because i absolutley lurve the sexy wild angie of the past who excelled and chose brilliant roles. And now, i also admire the calmer more settled angie and all the aid work she does and the passion shes put into motherhood.

gave her 4..she's gorgeous and she definitely acts great but sometimes her character just saddens me..all those affairs but now that she's a mom, i'm hoping she'll be tamed though... :kiss: love those lips!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...