Please, read my post first... then take a vote  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Please, read my post first... then take a vote

• [ 5 ]
    • [ 4 ]
    • [ 3 ]
    • [ 2 ]
    • [ 1 ]

This is not only about Angelina's looks... Just give your overall opinion on Angelina by voting (additional commenting in a post appreciated). Please, be sure to think about your opinion on her looks as well as acting before voting.

The poles are: 5 for a fan, 1 for a hater.

post-897-0-1446125912-90291_thumb.jpg

Go!

Edited by Qball

voted 4. i think she's gotten more beautiful over the years, and she's actually a very good actress, tho i dont think she always picks the best roles. plus i love her "i just dont give a damn" attitude

Edited by OriginalSin

She looks great, but acting... I don`t why, but realy, realy good... nope :D

And she have many affairs, she has a bad character :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not counting the possible affair w/brad (im just gonna leave that alone for now coz that tech. hasnt been confirmed yet) just coz she's slept with a lot of guys doesnt make her a bad person does it?

i mean how many guys sleep with a lot of women and arent looked down upon? at least she's open and honest about it.

btw her best films were gia and girl, interrupted.

Hehehe on every movie-set she has an affair :) She broke many ... don`t know how it calls :(

There is a big difference between an affair and sex with a woman or man who is single :)

And a man who have affairs is an asshole too :) It`s not omportant if it`s a she or he ;)

I give her a 4, she's obviously beautiful, she's done a lot of charity work, and seems to be a good mother.. her main flaw is that she's been in a lot of crappy movies, she's a good actor but doesn't usually pick very good roles, (:( imho) and I can't figure out why she takes them. I would think she's got enough clout in hollywood to get better parts, but maybe I'm wrong :unsure:. However, Gia and Girl Interrupted were great.

Hehehe on every movie-set she has an affair :) She broke many ... don`t know how it calls :(

There is a big difference between an affair and sex with a woman or man who is single :)

And a man who have affairs is an asshole too :) It`s not omportant if it`s a she or he ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok i thought u were using the term affair more loosely...she's broken up other marriages/relationships?

i wasnt aware of this (i only follow celeb gossip but so much...after a while it all gets sickening esp since so much of it is speculation)

I'm impartial

I don't see the attractiveness too much

I don't particularly ike or hate her acting/movies

I think she's a child collector. That's freaky...

She wants to own a rainbow of children? Who collects children?!?!

:rofl:

She is not attractive at all.

Her acting is bad, but still within tolerable limits.

A 2 for her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow not attractive at all, Then im monster ugly then :laugh: I give her a 5. Those sexy feline eyes, pillowy lips and cheekbones. :drool:

5. I love Ms. Jolie. :wub: She is probably the most beautiful woman working in Hollywood right now. She really is a talented actress ( Gia, Girl Interrupted are two examples of prime work ), she just doesn't choose the best roles. Not to mention all the charity work she does. I love that she is a mother and has adopted not one, but two children. I also think her "I don't care what people think about me, I'll live my life how I please" attitude is amazing.

She can't act for shit. She can do cheesy action movies fine, but beyond that, she sucks. As my friend said, he lips look like prunes. Her teeth are like to those of a horse. She has okay legs, but for me, the rest of her is completely unattractive. She's just a slut. Plus she won't talk to her dad, even though he's publicly said that he wants to put their feud behind them

I voted 1.

She can't act for shit. She can do cheesy action movies fine, but beyond that, she sucks. As my friend said, he lips look like prunes. Her teeth are like to those of a horse. She has okay legs, but for me, the rest of her is completely unattractive. She's just a slut. Plus she won't talk to her dad, even though he's publicly said that he wants to put their feud behind them

I voted 1.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok where do i start? have u seen her in girl, interrupted and gia? if u havent then i wouldnt talk about her acting skills. and i dont appreciate ur comment that she's a slut. at all in fact. its rude and inappropriate. and we have no idea whats going on btwn her and her dad. yeah ur right her dad has said publicly that he wants to put the feud behind them...someone want to tell me why he doesnt just show up at her doorstop and tell her that? dont tell me he doesnt know where she lives. by saying something like that publicly, he's making their private lives somewhat OUR business when it shouldnt be. so excuse me if i dont particularly give a crap whether or not he's said something.