Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I saw the Versace campaign and there is no Miranda, of course! ;) Moreover, I saw no supermodel, as announced! I regret that the most important brands don't engage more famous models! What a pity! The girls as Miranda (or Adriana, etc) bring more publicity and draw more attention, in my opinion. This season, everybody talks about Prada or Loewe. Now, we just have to wait for Jil Sander and maybe Balenciaga! It's very exciting! :fun::ddr:

Miranda is a very disciplined and conscientious person. She is truly a professional. Women-Aries are ambitious. She is always well prepared for work. She must be a master of organization and setting priorities. She is a worthy role model . In addition, she always looks fresh and rested. Parents raised her very well.

I didn't know that Miranda ex boyfriend sent her family broke. They were forced to sell the family home because of his failed business. Miranda was devastated. They lost $850,000.

:hell yea!: Only 122 days left to realising " Treasure Yourself " :hell yea!:

Kora site has been a little modernized.

For example press section:

http://www.koraskincare.com.au/press

It is a pity that the pictures are not in HQ

Sweetandlow :hug: those VS pics are breathtaking , thank You.

I watched those videos that you sent. Poor Miranda. These journalists are terrible. They should leave her alone when she works. Miranda tolerates it with equanimity. Normally as a monkey in a circus. If I was there :lullaby:

BTW They don't even took care of the Miranda safety when she entered into lanes for pedestrians. What a lack of organization. There could be a decoy in the crowd. Primitive working conditions. They need to hire bodyguards. I do not want to offend anyone but do they want to squeeze model like a lemon no matter what ?/ I mean Asian fashion business /. Models always were happy to work there because of salary. Miranda said that for the Japanese she was too suntanned.I admire Miranda that she found herself in this chaos. The idea of the balloons ala Grazia - embarrassing. Miranda in all this stays calm, sober and she is smiling. Angel not a woman :Angel: Now let someone say that being a model is light and pleasant.

I found an article (in french) about Miranda and her campaign for Prada on french wesite PurePeople. I think it's amazing to note the impact she has. She focuses a lot of attention on her. It was really a good choice for the italian brand to use her.

Les nouvelles campagnes de pub pour la saison Automne-Hiver 2010/2011 commencent à tomber pour notre plus grand plaisir... Ainsi après avoir découvert la magnifique campagne Louis Vuitton avec les sublimes ambassadrices que sont Natalia Vodianova, Christy Turlington et Karen Elson, c'est maintenant au tour de la prestigieuse marque italienne Prada de nous dévoiler les premiers visuels promotionnels de la saison prochaine.

Et la griffe italienne, dont la directrice n'est autre que Muccia Prada (la petite-fille de Mario Prada, le fondateur de la maison du même nom), a su s'entourer de top-models dans le vent à l'instar de la jolie fiancée d'Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, qui est l'un des superbes anges de Victoria's Secret, mais aussi d'Angela Lindvall qu'on a récemment pu voir divine en une du magazine Muse.

Photographiées par le talentueux Steven Miesel, Miranda et Angela, entourées d'autres mannequins "in", prennent la pose comme elles savent si bien le faire, et se dévoilent dans un style rétro chic et luxueusement sophistiqué pour une campagne sobre et totalement mode, qui va faire le tour du monde.

Découvrez dès maintenant les clichés de ces tops qui subliment à merveille les créations Prada...