Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Now I am worried a little. If she is pregnant and working so hard? It could be dangerous for her child. If it only rumors it would be better if she waited a little bit with this pregnancy.

WHAT?? IS she pregnant??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I don't know. But Australian magazine Grazia yesterday wrote :

" But while attention has focused on the details of the wedding and where it will take place, Grazia has learned the couple are far more excited by another upcoming milestone in their lives.

Miranda, 27, is thought to be pregnant, with the baby reportedly due early next year. And we couldn

oh, thanks for the article. Once I bought Russian issue, anyway there were no gossips at all, they mostly publish news and fashion. :)

I'm going to google :blush::whistle::))))

No You don't have to. Interconnector posted scans from Grazia magazine yesterday. Check on "428" page of this thread.

Thank for new pics, Ewciolina-darling! You always do a great job! :kiss:

But I don't understand how journalist can write she is pregnant???? They should look at the pics from Gossip center! She is so thin in her black short, and her stomach is sooooo flat!!!

Thank for new pics, Ewciolina-darling! You always do a great job! :kiss:

But I don't understand how journalist can write she is pregnant???? They should look at the pics from Gossip center! She is so thin in her black short, and her stomach is sooooo flat!!!

My friend is pregnant and lost 7 kilos weight at the beginning . I was scared that she is suffering from cancer or something. She looked like death. It's the morning nausea. Neither Miranda nor her agent did not deny the speculation. When I watched the pictures from Paris I felt that something was brewing. Miranda glows and her face is so round. I'm confused. First engagement, they are looking for a church so fast and now pregnancy ?

I don't know what answer you, Ewcio. If Miranda doesn't seem pregnant, on what do the journalists base themselves to announce her pregnancy? What are their proof? Just because she is getting married? It's a little weird.

As I'm concerned, I would be happy if she had a baby. But I would find that it's too soon for her career, which has just started in the HF. But after all, the family and the love are much more important! :heart: :heart:

And I'm soo happy today cause of all the pics! We have hundreds pics per hour! It's crazy! I've never seen a model working so hard! She is always busy and all over the world. Now, I'm just waiting for Jil Sander add (and maybe something from Balenciaga and some others brands... fingers crossed!) :) :yes: