Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

"Iv'e had a long day shooting my new pictures for Kora, Kate I'm not 100% sure when I will be in Australia but hopefully will be soon. "

According to the aussie Tv that had her granny interviewed she should go back to Oz in august for DJ...

Do You know where else could be Miranda ?

I saw an ad for LV Fall/Winter 2010 with Natalia and Christy. My God , this is a fairy tale. Miranda would look divine in it. These colors, dresses and pony tails. Live juicy colors . Luxury but not brazen. Compared with the LV Prada is elegant but a little sadly.

I wish Miranda had something just for herself : Vogue cover, Prada eyewear or watch ad , product with which we could associate her. Maybe Kora will have own spot ?

:blush: Interconnector My Dear. I hope You won't kill me but I found out that there will be an article about Miranda in new Famous Magazine / 12 July /

"MIRANDA KERR in 2 page "Miranda's Marilyn Moment - Marilyn Monroe eat your heart out" story with 6 photos"

:flower:

I just read a small article in the Australian Vogue February 2010. It's about Kora.

".... model and Victoria's Secret poster girl Miranda Kerr .........."

Is she just that for them? Is she too cute for Vogue ? But she is like a national treasure:) Who will count the number of times Gisele was on the cover of the Brazilian Vogue, Laetitia Casta was Marianne. Miranda is a part of Australian Koala Foundation but I saw only one tiny pic. Sometimes I'm afraid that she did not have time to do all those things in which we wanted to see her. While other models are overrated We are still waiting, begging for a new photo Miranda.

Miranda is working everyday, Ewciolina, so don't worry! :) I'm sure we will see new work very soon, especially new editorials. IMO, Vogue Australia's behaviour is just a shame. But I don't see to which models you refer when you say : "other models are overrated". There is not many models who work as much as Miranda these days (knowing that she comes from a commercial way)... :) :yes:

And can you see what she wrote today on her Facebook ?

"Ok guys, I have to get organised for work tomorrow, I hope you all have a great day/night

lots of love

Miranda

xxx"

But I'm as impatient as a child for Christmas :cry:

;)

Instead of "overrated" I should use " overeat". I mean that one model scoops best tidbits and is everywhere.

I guess I have to write a letter to the Versace;).

I know, darling ! :hug: I'm sooo impatient too. And even if we are not sure for new editorials, we can already wait Jil Sander... and maybe Balenciaga! Sure we'll see the ads this month. And about Versace, I'll sign your letter! ;)

What's more, it's very difficult to know what Miranda does. Contrary to certain models, she has no Twitter, she doesn't post personal/job pics, etc. One the one hand, I'm really happy she doesn't show her privacy. It means she is really a simple and nice girl, down to earth. But on the other hand, it's not really practice for fans, who never know anything before publication.

Finally, I really think this season, Miranda is the girl whom we see everywhere. She made more prestigious reviews than in all her career (Elle US, Vogue Russia, Vogue US, Num

From FB

"It has been a long day.... started really early finished late. just wanted to drop in and say hello before I go off to bed.I can only stay on line for 20 mins maximum tonight so if you'd like to chat come and say hi.

lots of love "

Pics Pics :bounce:

does anyone have the first pic bigger and know what magazine this is from? thank you! :)

This pic comes from the Kora Skin Care Line photoshoot.

You cand find it here:

http://www.mirandakerrweb.com/gallery/thum...s.php?album=490

sorry, I meant the first photo you posted in that post. LOL...this one:

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...n_122_394lo.jpg