Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I've just seen that Russel James also wrote on his Facebook about his last shooting :

"The week that was’ shooting for Victoria's Secret in New York. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took time off from shooting ‘Transformers 3’ to make our shoot, Miranda Kerr had a tight shoot schedule to get to Europe that night and Gracie De Carvalho had some unexpected company in the hair and make-up. PHOTO TIPS ATTACHED. Happy Weekend!

It means : 1) Miranda did new shoot for VS! 2) Miranda probably worked for an editorial (or something like that, cause campaigns have already been shooted) in Europe. Good news for us! :yes:

I've just seen that Russel James also wrote on his Facebook about his last shooting :

"The week that was’ shooting for Victoria's Secret in New York. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took time off from shooting ‘Transformers 3’ to make our shoot, Miranda Kerr had a tight shoot schedule to get to Europe that night and Gracie De Carvalho had some unexpected company in the hair and make-up. PHOTO TIPS ATTACHED. Happy Weekend!

It means : 1) Miranda did new shoot for VS! 2) Miranda probably worked for an editorial (or something like that, cause campaigns have already been shooted) in Europe. Good news for us! :yes:

Thank You Edernez , pics are great :heart: At the beginning I thought : Europe? Vogue :) :) :) Italy or Paris. :laugh: But maybe she flew to Europe just for Orlando :( You know - a wedding, these things.

You have to invite guests, choose a dress, accessories, try the cake, make a list of gifts or whatever else requires tradition.

Again, our Miranda weight loss. Psychologists says that wedding is one of the stressful experiences in our lives :laugh:

A sneak peak at David Jones Spring/Summer 2010 from The Sunday Telegraph.

th_39801_TST1_122_226lo.jpg

th_39844_TST2_122_504lo.jpgth_39920_TST3_122_152lo.jpg

And more gossipy articles from two of the bigger Australian newspapers.

The Sun Herald

th_38934_TSH1_122_531lo.jpgth_38975_TSH2_122_60lo.jpg

The Sunday Telegraph

th_39229_TST4_122_214lo.jpg

Well ... I knew You are online . I've been waiting like a vulture until you throw a new bit. :laugh:

:hug::heart: :heart: :heart::hug::heart: :heart: :heart::hug:

This is called Sunday. :gocho:

She could easily put all this crap down if she wanted, in my opinion, cause it is getting hilarious.

I think Miranda is a very responsible person. Motherhood will be her conscious choice. As she once said, she is not taking seriously what people say about her. I admit that at the beginning I was excited - engagement, perhaps the pregnancy. I am excited, I'm glad their happiness. But I'm also very empathy and all the malicious comments about them just teasing me. Especially if people scoff at the way she looks. For me she is the epitome of female beauty in its pure form.

As a woman I should sigh for pictures of some Pattinson or Efron :laugh: Miranda's photos are full of harmony, naturalness and purity. She is not another cheap and empty product of showbiz. She owes her success to the many sacrifices and hard work. Miranda is not identified with the scandals she does not forget to set up underwear when she goes to the party :), she loves her family, animals, natural environment so she " is boring " and they must come up with some sensational news .

When I look at pictures sent by the Interconnector I have a selfish attitude :) :) " It's her five minutes " I hope she will wait with pregnancy till she is thirty years old because her body is a wonderland. She will be a beautiful mom but we would have only pictures with the pram in the gossip magazines instead of campaigns which we are waiting for.

I didn't say she is not responsible, I don't know her but she seems quite serious, I just think that all these rumors and speculations are becoming annoying. We are more interested in her work, and I also think she could easily confirm or deny news stoppin this crap, especially because letting the press always write what they want won't help her being taken seriously.

I think malicious people are envy because the fact that without makeup she looks even better than during the session. They criticize her figure sitting in front of the TV and eating another cake with cream. The most funny to me is how they cling to her allegedly big head or nose. This makes her even more human. Although for me she is heavenly creature.

Yes, I can understand Ewciolina, but this has nothing to do with speculations about pregnancy.

I just wish we could see some pics from Jill sanders or something else. This is a fashion board and we all care for model's work before their private life, right? That's why I find it annoying that all she is known about lately is her engagement and maybe pregnancy and that's why I'd like her to stop this gossiping.

I didn't say she is not responsible, I don't know her but she seems quite serious, I just think that all these rumors and speculations are becoming annoying. We are more interested in her work, and I also think she could easily confirm or deny news stoppin this crap, especially because letting the press always write what they want won't help her being taken seriously.

Oh now :hug: I mean that our Miranda is always prepared, organized and the new images show that she focuses only on job / and Orlando / I'm still hungry for her new projects. Time is running out so fast, someday she will be the mother, what we are gonna to do then ? ;) I am waiting impatiently for Jil S. As a true fan of her I will accept with humility whatever fate brings her.

Ewciolina, as a fan of any model you have to accept that they will generate both negativity and positivity. I don't know why you're so close-minded about that fact, people's opinions vary, not everyone thinks Miranda is a saint as you do. I'm a big fan of Miranda, and I think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world as well as a wonderful model, that's my opinion - someone else might think the opposite, it's their right to do so. Ignore them. Who cares? The only thing you should worry about is her *gasp* work! Every time I come here, to see new updates, I get this whole discussion about her personal life, her personal choices, unnecessary comments about people who think differently about her. Stop bringing things that are not relevant to this thread (eg, Post #8784) We get it, she's an angel/saint/goddess to you. Now can we please stop this? I'm not saying this to be rude, because I do appreciate the things you post about her work, but just some things are very unnecessary.