Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

does anyone have the first pic bigger and know what magazine this is from? thank you! :)

It's from Eco issue of OK Magazine Australia March 2010

http://www.mirandakerrweb.com/gallery/thum...s.php?album=622 :kiss:

But the picture that You send is made from 2 pics. This one on the right is from OK Magazine for sure.

http://www.mirandakerrweb.com/gallery/disp...m=622&pos=4

Maybe they forgot to scan this page :) or maybe this one on the left is from another magazine. But there is " Eco special " on top.

I found this

http://www.thegreenpages.com.au/Environmen...or_miranda_kerr

Green Pages. I have never seen this.

^

Balenciaga - M: Eliza Cummings, Freja Beha Erichsen, Julija Stepanoviciute, Kirsi Pyrohnen, Karen Elson, Meghan Collison, Mirte Maas, Stella Tennant, Ph: Steven Meisel, Info: Industry Source, wwd, vogue.it [rip_ian_curtis, Flashbang, NeverDrinkAgain]

Already confirmed. No Miranda. :(

Balenciaga? She's gonna be in the Balenciaga campaign too?

Well, she's confirmed to be working for Balenciaga and there is a behind the scenes picture from some Balnciaga shoot or something. It's all very hazy and confusing. I'm hoping for a campaign, either way, there is some material of Miranda working for Balenciaga to be released. :D

EDIT

LastWish23x, awh no :( I wonder if she's doing something else for them (based on the backstage pic), or perhaps she just didnt make the final cut. Confusing :(

Balenciaga? She's gonna be in the Balenciaga campaign too?

Well, she's confirmed to be working for Balenciaga and there is a behind the scenes picture from some Balnciaga shoot or something. It's all very hazy and confusing. I'm hoping for a campaign, either way, there is some material of Miranda working for Balenciaga to be released. :D

EDIT

LastWish23x, awh no :( I wonder if she's doing something else for them (based on the backstage pic), or perhaps she just didnt make the final cut. Confusing :(

I don't think a brand would cut a supermodel like Miranda Kerr... As I'm concerned, I'm sure she made something like a lookbook, or maybe the Cruise campaign. Wait and see! ;)

And before having seen the Balenciaga F/W ad, we can't be sure she is not in it! I would believe she landed the campaign until I saw the proof in image she isn't on of the models! :yes:

Thanks Lilso for your pics! :heart:

Ooooh thanks for the info, I was never sure of her position (?) in the recent work she did for Balenciaga. Either way I'm excited to see whatever we get.

Again, thanks for clearing a few things up for me :D

Me too I'm impacient to see what's coming up with Balenciaga. Miranda was fantastic the two times she walked for them and I'm sure this collaboration'll be as interesting as her Prada campaign is. She is really a sweet face and a talented model at the same time.