Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lady GaGa a hermaphrodite?

lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f***ing deal.

Um.... :blink: :o omfg ROTFLMAO

i think the penis rumours are false. thats probably just her knickers or one of her bacon flaps. anyway she said on a radio interview here in australia that her vagina is offended by those rumours ha! :whistle:

Azure..... uumm bacon flaps?? :shock: :yuckky: :x :rofl: :rofl:

my son keeps telling me about something that he read..... That GaGa is a puppet of the 'Illuminati'

and he says that the article he read cites all the times sheis wearing something on/around her right eye and the way shes always encircling her right eye with her right hand...lolol im not kidding.. i havent the imagination to make

this shit up;!!

lololzzzz i found the article :rofl:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676&wscr=1024x768

Haha, I'm reading ontd posts now to catch up what's been with VMA's this year (I didn't bother to stay up until 2 AM my time just to watch it, seriously, music videos are becoming more and more boring unfortunately...) I just saw that "Like a virgin" like outift but I heard she had another one that people comment it looked like a tampon :blink: ROFLMAO I need to check these outfits now :p