Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

I bought fame monster today.

I recently bought it as well, and I surprisingly love it. I think its so much better than the fame which was better than most albums of the genre, but the singles were the few great songs. But Fame Monster is all great tracks :heart: Except maybe Alejandro.

Oh I love Alejandro! I think my least favorite is actually Teeth and I still love that song.

That she is...totally for the wrong reasons tho. She is captivating to watch when she is being interviewed and a talented person(altho i don't think she puts her talents to best use :whistle: ) but she is trying so hard to be the modern day madonna and we all know how thats gonna end up. and that really annoys me about her! :ninja:

She's different, which is always good in the music business. some of ehr stuff does remind me of MAdonna from her peak, but I think GaGa is really trying to be her own person as oppsoed to the "new MAdonna" or anything like that. She has a great look and a great sound to her.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTED TO BAD ROMANCE, PAPARAZZI, AND TELEPHONE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, SO gonna get the album now

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I already downloaded those songs. My faves are Poker Face, Lover Game and Paparazzi.

OMG, you'd love it, Tori axctually sing some of Paparazzi, or as she sings it "papazzi"

Course, anyone that takes her stage name from a Queen song is a-ok in my book.

She's different, which is always good in the music business. some of ehr stuff does remind me of MAdonna from her peak, but I think GaGa is really trying to be her own person as oppsoed to the "new MAdonna" or anything like that. She has a great look and a great sound to her.

I agree with you. I really don't see her being the "new Madonna" in many ways...and I'm pretty sure she has her own vision on what she wants to do and achieve in her musical career.