Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

• 2 weeks later...

Lady GaGa is Afraid of Phones. Why Not?

0831ladygagaphones08480.jpg

Despite writing a song called "Telephone" HAM-FISTED IRONY WARNING" Lady GaGa is reportedly so afraid of cell phones she makes an assistant hold one a cancer-free distance away from her face while she presumably screams into it via a megaphone. I said, NO BACON! Female First reports:

"There have been various reports suggesting mobile phone use can increase your risk of developing cancer and brain tumors and even though there's no firm evidence, it really freaked her out.

She's now insisting that whenever she makes a call, one of her team keys the numbers into her phone, then holds it up to her face so when she speaks it isn't too close to her head.

She then listens to her calls on the speakerphone."

So Lady GaGa has been Howard Hughes the entire time.

Source: SP

Um... o.O This is from the Vogue Homme .... kinda floored here :no: :o

Seriously there is this thing called going too far...

Gaga's magazine cover is also accompanied by the new issue of Japanese Men's Vogue, which features an interview and photo spread with the singer's male alter ego, Jo Calderone. In the interview, Calderone claims to be a friend of Gaga's, as well as her occasional lover.

"I met her at a shoot [photographer] Nick Knight was doing," Calderone told the mag. "She's f***ing beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, 'Don't be baby, you were born this way.' I took her out after. The rest is private."

Um... o.O This is from the Vogue Homme .... kinda floored here :no: :o

Seriously there is this thing called going too far...

Gaga's magazine cover is also accompanied by the new issue of Japanese Men's Vogue, which features an interview and photo spread with the singer's male alter ego, Jo Calderone. In the interview, Calderone claims to be a friend of Gaga's, as well as her occasional lover.

"I met her at a shoot [photographer] Nick Knight was doing," Calderone told the mag. "She's f***ing beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, 'Don't be baby, you were born this way.' I took her out after. The rest is private."

I like the new cover of Vogue...BUT

Seriously,....that just looks dumb...pretending to be your own lover...in another form. It's fine with self love but when you have to go to the extreme to be another individual, to praise yourself. That's just pathetic... ((Not hating on Gaga btw but seriously) I absolutely hate it when she claims everything she does is art and meaningful... though do I enjoy some of her music and what she wears...though most of it is just what she gets from designers and not her own creation...

She's interesting to watch but now I don't know what to say. And what she said in Vanity Fair.... :(

Now, I'm not gonna come in here and defend her whole alter-ego bullshit, no matter how much I love her. It was sorta cute when she didn't say anything and just randomly ended up posing as a man for a mag... but then the interview came out and all I can say is "No, honey."

Still, I actually love the cover. PETA is already throwing a bitch-fit, which is understandable seeing as meat is murder... delicious murder. :ninja:

Now, I'm not gonna come in here and defend her whole alter-ego bullshit, no matter how much I love her. It was sorta cute when she didn't say anything and just randomly ended up posing as a man for a mag... but then the interview came out and all I can say is "No, honey."

Still, I actually love the cover. PETA is already throwing a bitch-fit, which is understandable seeing as meat is murder... delicious murder. :ninja:

But there is nothing to defend :whistle: ;) I like her....but like how I love Madonna, I won't defend all her shit either. I thought it was neat when she posed as a man quietly but now it just seems overdone...

lol, it's funny. The cover makes me want to eat the meat off her! lol Oh God, all they do is bitch, yet the celebs who do their campaigns don't seem to have animal's best interest fully at heart, you know? But that's a whole other topic haha

I think it's okay. :ninja:

Honestly, had she been wearing a leather jumpsuit, no one would've cared. If it's nasty to you, yeah I can understand that, but people who are freaking out about the whole 'animal cruelty' bullshit need to stop talking; half of them have leather belts/purses and enjoy their burgers and chicken-fingers. Same shit.

That is all.

BTW: This isn't a reply to you, Pretty. Tis general statement love. :hug: