Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

found this

click

Love meant everything to her.

Supermodel Ruslana Korshunova poured her heart out on the Web in the months leading to her apparent suicide.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,” the sandy-haired knockout wrote in a poem that concluded: “And never regret anything that made you smile.”

The Kazakh beauty wrote that love “blinds,” “sets souls afire,” and “is always the answer” in emotion-soaked passages posted on a social networking site.

Korshunova volleyed between Russian and English in her heartfelt prose, but love was a central theme no matter the language. “Do not confuse love and desire,” she wrote in Russian in her most recent posting May 30. “Love is the sun, desire - only flash. Desire dazzles, and the sun gives life.”

The soulful note warns of the perils of sacrifice.

Love does not take away from one in order to give to another,” wrote Korshunova, a 20-year-old thousands of miles from her native Kazakhstan. “Love - this is the essence of life. But you will not give your life to another.”

Korshunova’s most telling message came three months ago: “I’m so lost. Will I ever find myself?”

She appeared angry in some postings, brokenhearted in others.

I’m a bitch. I’m a witch. I don’t care what you say!!!” she wrote March 11. “I know what it is. I know why my other relationships didn’t work out, ’cause I’m unpredictable. Why are you afraid of it?

In January, she wrote, “It hurts, as if someone took a part of me, tore it out, mercilessly stomped all over and threw it out.

My dream is to fly. Oh, my rainbow it is too high,” she wrote in a March note.

:heart: Some of my favorite’s pics of her :heart:

post-5603-1214773917_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214773937_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214773953_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214773965_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214773985_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1214774022_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774059_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774097_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774117_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774130_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1214774150_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774171_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774189_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774205_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774223_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1214774239_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774256_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774278_thumb.jpg post-5603-1214774308_thumb.jpg

Depression

I have all my life been told that I am always is so sweet girl, always smiling, look`s happy, loved life - but I can tell you that I am having depression, I had it for many years. . . . . .

– Nobody can`t see it, because “we” are very good to hide it.

So there are no signs to see that a person is depressed.

I am ok, because I have a wonderful man and a family that I can speak to about anything – we are very close and I am very open person and I can speak from my heart to them.

:kiss: :kiss:

v626ok.jpg

The topiQ title itself is debatable, beQause the COD has not been determined fully to the extent where we Qan derive a QonQlusion, and even though, down the road, it may possibly be true... it has now only a speQulation..

Her family has lost their daughter, not only their beautiful daughter, but the daughter that kept them in her heart and mind..

She wasn't superficial, and i don't thinQ she succumbed to such vices that would destroy her Qompletely..

I just Qan't believe that her life has been robbed from her... :(

This is more than a Qruel joke... :/

RIP Ruslana, YSL, Heather Bratton, Katoucha .

:wave: you are welcome Korravai

:surrender:

Sorry - but his maybe came out wrong???

The word about Depression is about me (not Ruslana) :blush:

I just want explain a person who has depression have it – everybody says they don’t understand why she jump and they couldn’t see it on her

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have all my life been told that I am always is so sweet girl, always smiling, look`s happy, loved life - but I can tell you that I am having depression, I had it for many years. . . . . .

– Nobody can`t see it, because “we” are very good to hide it.

So there are no signs to see that a person is depressed.

I am ok, because I have a wonderful man and a family that I can speak to about anything – we are very close and I am very open person and I can speak from my heart to them."

yea, I get the impression she was hiding a lot as well. It's really sad. If only she could have gotten some professional help before it was too late. Fashion industry is a merciless industry. Girls have to accept being constantly objectified and working stressful hours for little pay until they break through and most never do. It's not for everyone.

And yea, I think this was suicide.

This is way too weird. I came on to her thread yesterday because sometimes I just snoop around to look at new faces and I saved a picture of her because I actually thought she was very pretty. Now I come on and she's gone?! That is terrible and may she rest in peace. She had such a beautiful face. :flower:

To have been to where most have never been towards the air did she live her life, so light in her own beings, taking her steps towards her dreams, onward she went in life and in the end towards ones own lifes end when did it all begin with her love in her hands she slyed away towards the light and never went on so good about her self, lighting towards a part of a life where we set our ground off in one direction, set the way she is and let her begin to see for her own eyes led her to believe that she was going, a light that beats towards her making her live like she were on her own time, make her see how one can be and direct her onto a better inside her own light to make her happy so nobody will remember her glow it will be like she took her own warmth to give us a piece of her light.

heaven2.jpg

-Kenneth from MD, 24

Ok I may sound like a mega bitch here, but why is everyone getting so emo over a woman dying? Yes it's sad, but none of you knew her in real life, why go on and on about it?

Pay some kind of respect and move on, stop dwelling on it.... People die around the world on a daily basis due to suicide, homicide, natural causes, disasters, accidents, disease and yet... because they aren't famous people can't seem to give two shits, and what's worse is everyone seems to do this only when someone famous dies... o.O

Ruslana RIP... Your family and friends will be in my prayers.

And see... now I move on. Wait no I haven't.. omg I need to go QQ in her thread that I never once visited, I need to be a part of something and feel some kind of validation for my sadness.. [what sadness?]

Now I'm done.

I can't help but cry when i hear about young people dying.. she was so young and so full of potential and it's heart breaking to hear about such a tragedy. For Christ's sake.. she was going to turn 21 in just a few days from now... R.I.P

People care. People are "going on" about it because it's a tragic, sad thing to have happened.

R.I.P. Way too young, and such a terrible thing to do.

It just goes to show that not everything is as it seems, just because someone "seems" on top of the world does not mean they are. Something very heavy must have been going on in her head.