Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

we are all sorry but no one knew her... no one can say what was in her head... she was gorgeous but the price sometimes is just too big. i really hope she is on better place now, because she obviously didn't fit into this world.

this is not just another suicide, this should be a wake up call for people in the industry. every year young, gorgeous girls end their lives, this way or another just trying to be next kate moss or naomi campbell. modeling is more than shows, fans, pic on the web... it also means loneliness, constant diets, not getting enough sleep, using lots of alcohol and drugs, not being able to have normal friendships nor relationships. the worst thing is that this will be forgotten in a few weeks. fans have more respect for models than their agents, photographers or designers who treat them like money. and that's how another young life's lost. few days ago i am pretty sure there was million girls all over the world who would give anything to be in her skin. if she never got discovered she would be alive.

Девчонки, мне стыдно писать об этом на английском, потому что стыдно за русских, но на мэйле.ру в комментариях про смерть Русланы пишут такие гадости, что мне стало тошно...какие изверги есть в нашей стране. У меня душа за Русланочку целый день болит, как только я узнала про ее смерть, а тут такое...ну нет слов просто, одни эмоции...

ok, ppl no more convos in russian, we just couldnt help ourselves

love you all. and we will be missing Ruslana and will remember her

I regret not coming onto her thread more often. I really love that photo you made for Ruslana Miss its gorgeous. Its tragic to lose someone that young. :cry: Btw they're about 273 people looking at this thread right now. That is crazy.

we are all sorry but no one knew her... no one can say what was in her head... she was gorgeous but the price sometimes is just too big. i really hope she is on better place now, because she obviously didn't fit into this world.

this is not just another suicide, this should be a wake up call for people in the industry. every year young, gorgeous girls end their lives, this way or another just trying to be next kate moss or naomi campbell. modeling is more than shows, fans, pic on the web... it also means loneliness, constant diets, not getting enough sleep, using lots of alcohol and drugs, not being able to have normal friendships nor relationships. the worst thing is that this will be forgotten in a few weeks. fans have more respect for models than their agents, photographers or designers who treat them like money. and that's how another young life's lost. few days ago i am pretty sure there was million girls all over the world who would give anything to be in her skin. if she never got discovered she would be alive.

I see, that so many people don't belive that it was suicide... Someones think that she was killed, and others think about drugs((( I think first, cuz she don't looking like addict... And what about 2nd jumper, who is it? I just can't understand what must was happened for all this??? :cry:

Is it true that she had blog? Does someone khow url??

Model's Web rants pined for love

BY VERONIKA BELENKAYA and BRIAN HARMON

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Sunday, June 29th 2008, 10:27 AM

post-6570-0-1446100922-64632_thumb.jpgpost-6570-0-1446100922-66888_thumb.jpg

Love meant everything to her.

Supermodel Ruslana Korshunova poured her heart out on the Web in the months leading to her apparent suicide.

EARLIER: Russian supermodel with 'fairytale' beauty, age 20, plummets to her death

"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably," the sandy-haired knockout wrote in a poem that concluded: "And never regret anything that made you smile."

The Kazakh beauty wrote that love "blinds," "sets souls afire," and "is always the answer" in emotion-soaked passages posted on a social networking site.

Korshunova volleyed between Russian and English in her heartfelt prose, but love was a central theme no matter the language. "Do not confuse love and desire," she wrote in Russian in her most recent posting May 30. "Love is the sun, desire - only flash. Desire dazzles, and the sun gives life."

The soulful note warns of the perils of sacrifice.

"Love does not take away from one in order to give to another," wrote Korshunova, a 20-year-old thousands of miles from her native Kazakhstan. "Love - this is the essence of life. But you will not give your life to another."

Korshunova's most telling message came three months ago: "I'm so lost. Will I ever find myself?"

She appeared angry in some postings, brokenhearted in others.

"I'm a bitch. I'm a witch. I don't care what you say!!!" she wrote March 11. "I know what it is. I know why my other relationships didn't work out, 'cause I'm unpredictable. Why are you afraid of it?"

In January, she wrote, "It hurts, as if someone took a part of me, tore it out, mercilessly stomped all over and threw it out.

"My dream is to fly. Oh, my rainbow it is too high," she wrote in a March note.