Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

There is a "yo! sushi" (UK export) that just opened in my area.   I've never eaten on a conveyer belt before...  The concept of the bar is to have 150 different dishes rotate around so the customer can sample a wide range.  But although the range is great, frankly I suspect the quality of the food to be sub-par.  I might make the decision to visit this place tonight.

post-40981-0-1445997389-52197_thumb.jpg1280px-Bluewater3752.JPG

^ NOPE! That would mean I would have to potentially share my piece with you or the hungry Hungarian too :p

And a quick snack below even though this would be a lunch for many :p Not recommended for those watching their sodium intake, weight, and breath :laugh:

Saw this hot-dog style done at a friends house once and its so dam good! :drool:

post-21861-0-1445997389-97184_thumb.jpg

I'll probably go next week- if not, then just to give the place a look-around.  The food is supposedly 'time stamped' and covered...  Yeah, I am suspecting that the 'hot' food will be lukewarm and so will the sashimi.  The large menu is what interests me, and hopefully I'll get to try things I've never had before.  This conveyer belt is a fixture in Japan.

post-40981-0-1445997390-46632_thumb.jpg

^ I'm very cautious with this style of sushi restaurant as well Andi. Fish in the open air for too long is not ideal for the quality after only a few short minutes :ninja:

^ I would definitely give it a try just to get the experience under your belt and maybe it's everything and more when it comes to freshness. It's funny you bring up conveyor belt sushi. I spend an inordinate amount of time on YouTube looking up modern quirky Japanese culture bits. This vid below gives a brief walk-through of one of the conveyer belt restaurants over there and how to order.

And here is another sushi joint that actually uses a track and tray service system that I simply love!

And since we're on the topic of Japanese culture and food I'm also obsessed with Japanese vending machine culture! :chicken: smily%20new%20one.gif

I haven't posted in here a while. But on Friday I went to the doctor due to having the cold. And my friend and I decided to warm our sick selves up with some yummy desserts. We got a coconut hot chocolate each which was extremely delicious and some chocolate smothered churros. Was simply delicious.

post-22010-0-75259900-1430614758_thumb.j post-22010-0-05651700-1430614779_thumb.j