Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

They tend to favor sponge like cakes, less sweet and rich

Kinda wanna try one, don't like overly sweet cakes. My birthday is in two weeks so why not. Usually I just get some boring strawberry/chocolate cream cake. 

5 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Kinda wanna try one, don't like overly sweet cakes. My birthday is in two weeks so why not. Usually I just get some boring strawberry/chocolate cream cake. 

my favorite cakes are the Russian layer cakes.  I did not ask for this cake TBH.  I told them to not bother with the cakes, I can make them myself.  I made brownies and blondies yesterday.  They bought a cake anyway lol.

Have you thought of Matcha (green tea leaf) cake?

Green-Tea-Matcha-Cake-with-White-Chocola

11 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

my favorite cakes are the Russian layer cakes.  I did not ask for this cake TBH.  I told them to not bother with the cakes, I can make them myself.  I made brownies and blondies yesterday.  They bought a cake anyway lol.

That's how it works and shows that they really care. Blondies? Did you wear masks at the party? :angel:

12 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Have you thought of Matcha (green tea leaf) cake?

Hmm..that looks...exotic..I wonder what it tastes like. 

On 8/20/2020 at 10:16 PM, Matt! said:

That's how it works and shows that they really care. Blondies? Did you wear masks at the party? :angel:

Hmm..that looks...exotic..I wonder what it tastes like. 

No, no masks my birthday party.  Brown-Butter-Blondies-Fifteen-Spatulas-1

Yes, it was nice that they bought a cake, I wasn't expecting it..!  

The green tea cake is not very exotic, think of green tea flavor in a cake form.  :D  what cake do you want for your birthday?

On 8/25/2020 at 10:07 PM, Cult Icon said:

what cake do you want for your birthday?

I've been craving for chocolate all week so I'm looking for something with chocolate/strawberries! I'll visit the local bakery on Monday to see what they got!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aldi-take-n-bake-pizza.jpg?resize=500,62had a $5 (LOL) Aldi  "thin crust" take & bake pizza for the first time today.

Not disappointing compared to the $9 a slice stuff from California pizza kitchen and higher end pizzerias.

The take & bake pizza itself looks so primitive, it is just toppings on top of a tortilla bread. Makes those franchises and pizzerias look kind of ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...