Bellazon

Anna Selezneva
Thumbnail

Layla90

From Russian Vogue

post-5680-0-1446141243-94154_thumb.jpg

Translation by blueberry_night from tfs

Birth of the star

Anna selezneva got into fashion like a knife through butter. Although she didn�t know any foreign languages, didn�t read fashion magazines, had no idea about fashionable brands. But she admitted that wanted to be a model since she was six.

I�ve never seen Mario Testiono so exited. He is clicking the shutter unceasingly:

�Now jump�! And Anya jumps without complaint like a grasshopper in the 15 cm Givenchy heels. Mario has to get on the plane that�s why Anya has to change clothes with the speed of the fireman. But we heard no complaints with Carine Roitffeld from her.

- She is superb � Carine whispers me � the next Kate Moss.

- Such vertical ascent even Moss didn�t have � says Testino.

Getting to Paris last year, Selezneva did ten ad campaigns, was star of YSL, LV, Chanel runways and charmed great photographers Pither Lindbergh and Steven Meisel.

She was asked to model when she was 17. Anya, a first year student of Moscow state University, psychology department, came to her mother for permission. � Over my dead body � was her flat refusal. But when it was just a week before her diploma, Anna decided to test her destiny. And destiny came to her in a very inappropriate place.

- I was standing in the WC of Mcdonald�s and a boy of my age comes to me and says: �Listen, you are so pretty, don�t u want to become a model?� I said: �You know, I don�t want to be a part of your army of prostitutes (!!!!!), but if you have a real opportunity to send me abroad� � He said: �Where do u want to go?� So, in two months I was in Paris.

- And everything rushed at once?

- Yes, momentarily. The first shoot was that month for German Vogue. But I didn�t realize how cool was that. I�ve never hold such mags in my hands before. I preferred fiction books.- Do you always dress so modestly � jeans, shirt and Repetto shoes?

- In Paris I do, my agency doesn�t allow me to do it differently. They go shopping with me so there won�t be excess. But of course before going to Moscow I go shopping and spent several thousands. And I�m ready for Moscow

- So what are u going to wear here?

- Some kind of a bright dress. With golden purse. Lots of adornments, freaky hair style and bright lipstick � Anna laughs.

- What about your diploma?

- Of course I got it. With excellent marks. My lecturer asked me: �What are u going to do now?� � �Im going to be a model in Paris�. And he added: �I can say u that for sure: u�ll do it great too�

Eventually he was right. No surprise - he is psychologist

From Russian Vogue

�Listen, you are so pretty, don�t u want to become a model?� I said: �You know, I don�t want to be a part of your army of prostitutes (!!!!!), but if you have a real opportunity to send me abroad� � He said: �Where do u want to go?� So, in two months I was in Paris.

WOW, she is so beautiful and her cheekbones in combination with those stunning eyes make her stand out.

Hey Sam nice to see you here.

And I LOVE your signature, her eyes on it look even more intense than on the cover.

She's new Natasha Poly :) or Kate Moss, as Carine said ;)

WOW, she is so beautiful and her cheekbones in combination with those stunning eyes make her stand out.

Hey Sam nice to see you here.

And I LOVE your signature, her eyes on it look even more intense than on the cover.

She's new Natasha Poly :) or Kate Moss, as Carine said ;)

• 2 weeks later...