Bellazon

Handbags

moiselles

• 2 weeks later...

What do you girls see in handbags and the need to have more than, say, two? I can completely understand clothes, but bags?

lol, I remember when I was in Harrods last month and I saw an £800 ($1,500) Valentino handbag in the sale. Original price was like £1,200 ($2,300) or something mad like that.

• 9 months later...
I don't really like the name of the brand all over the bag .. i think it's tacky

I understand that you want people to know what brand it is to show off that you actually spent a poop-load of money ... but i think 1 trademark/logo is enough

OMG I sooo agree!! That's why, unlikely to most girls, I hate LV bags :ninja: :mellow:

I want a new bag... maybe a leather one... I have only like 3-4 bags... :/

2 days ago I visited Promod website and found this bag, I think it's cute:

http://www.promod.eu/accessories/bags/over...6290076938.html

But when my mum told me yesterday she spotted a girl in a bus with this bag, I immediately thought I need to look for another one then :laugh: ;)

That's really a cute bag lay, and not really expensive.

I wish I could find a bag as nice as that in my place :ermm:

I must buy a bag tomorrow, I need it on monday!!!

Urgent :chicken:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love love love purses. I've been lucky enough to get my designer bags as gifts. I usually just buy the cheap ones for myself!

My sister bought me a cute black and silver doctor's satchel from Cole Haan and a brown suede hobo bag from Coach.

I was watching Cashmere Mafia and freaked out over the purse Lucy Liu was carrying, a burgandy suede Gucci Aviatrix bag. My boyfriend surprised me with it week later. I didn't have the heart to tell him it looked kind of weird in person, much better on TV :blush: Even tho looks-wise it's my least favorite purse, it's my favorite overall because he's so sweet.

He also gave me a Salvatore Ferragamo Ikat Cavallino Tote black/tan for Christmas.

I'm like some of the previous posters; I dislike when the brand is all over the purse so I tend to buy bags without logo leather. The Gucci bag I have has a huge gold emblem on one side so I tend to carry the bag with the emblem turned inward towards my body. I suppose it's a stupid thing to feel embarrassed about but I guess you feel how you feel! My purses are all kind of out there and really specific to what I wear. I need a good neutral purse for everyday use. Lately I've been taking my wallet and making my poor bf carry it because I'm too lazy to keep changing purses.

• 2 weeks later...
I love that bag :heart: Promod had some gorgeous stuff :p

I still say go with it :p It will match with almost everything :hehe:

Well, finally I saw this bag and I have to say I liked it more on the picture :ermm:

I really don't like, that this bag doesn't have a zip :/