Bellazon

Handbags

moiselles

well my bags are just crazy or original... don't really care for huge "CHANEL/GUCCI" all over it , I could have written that on my forhead as well. Mine are baggy and big, so that I can really put there what I need to carry with me. Mostly it's some stuff... And it still looks kind of sweet. Small girls with huge bags.

Oooo!!! I totally agree :) I loooove BIG bags :) I'm addicted to them :drool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Wow, you guys are so rich. :laugh:

I love my plastic bag too. Its so helpful, i can even keep my lunch box inside without caring it would spill or not ... :|

m1190335.jpg

Dang! Who can afford a lunch box AND a paper bag? Seriously, you know you and I both could afford dozens and dozens of the Stam bag but we are just waaaaaaaay too shy to be noticed. Bag (of the plastic type) ladies are waaaaaaaay cool!:cool: :angie: And, your bag even makes a "statement". :ddr:

Dang! Who can afford a lunch box AND a paper bag? Seriously, you know you and I both could afford dozens and dozens of the Stam bag but we are just waaaaaaaay too shy to be noticed. Bag (of the plastic type) ladies are waaaaaaaay cool! :cool: :angie: And, your bag even makes a "statement". :ddr:

:rofl: Its a recyled bag. I can't afford a new plastic bag :rofl: . We rule !!! post-11703-0-1446017758-29528_thumb.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love bags too, but with brands that is not very popular - I am always trying to find a bag that is not very popular in Moscow like Louis Vuitton. So I do prefer designers that is not very popular in Moscow like Balenciaga or Marc Jacobs. would love to have bags from Madrid designers but I cant find in Moscow :(