Bellazon

Handbags

moiselles

Since everyone was talking about handbags and in the shoe thread, I decided to start a Handbag thread. I'm a big handbag whore. I own a million of them.

Last year, I got into designer handbags and I currently have over $1,000 invested in designer handbags. I'll post pictures of my collection later. :)

Here is my designer collection. Sorry the pictures aren't the best.

Collection1.jpg

From left to right: Dooney & Bourke, Kate Spade, Coach ( which you can't see really well ), and Christian Dior.

Collection2.jpg

A better view: Dooney & Bourke, Kate Spade, and Coach.

Collection3.jpg

Coach and Christand Dior.

Coach03.jpg

Coach01.jpg

My Coach bag. :)

I have a Gucci and LV bag I also got the newest one I think I've spent enough money on purses that I probably won't ever bring out haha. I have a Dooney & Bourke bag, boots, change bag, umbrella, and a hat I love the colors. I think I've spent a little over four thousand dollars on just all of them alone.

I have a Gucci and LV bag I also got the newest one I think I've spent enough money on purses that I probably won't ever bring out haha. I have a Dooney & Bourke bag, boots, change bag, umbrella, and a hat I love the colors. I think I've spent a little over four thousand dollars on just all of them alone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i sent you a PM Sweetpea :whistle:

Yeah, the Dior is my baby. I would die if something happened to it.

I like Dooney & Bourke's Nile Collection. Those are lovely bags.

What I really want is a big Coach bag to put all my books and stuff in for school, but that will set me back about $400.

This is the Dior bag I got early it was suppose to be a birthday present but haha! it cost over Seven Hundred dollars, cause it's apart of the new collection. All my bags from Dior and LV since my web came doesn't work.

post-994-1115232626_thumb.jpg

post-994-1115233346_thumb.jpg

post-994-1115233377_thumb.jpg

post-994-1115233398_thumb.jpg