Bellazon

Handbags

moiselles

I don't really like the name of the brand all over the bag .. i think it's tacky

I understand that you want people to know what brand it is to show off that you actually spent a poop-load of money ... but i think 1 trademark/logo is enough

• 3 weeks later...

Got a Coach for my b-day a while back. I'm almost afraid to use it it's so nice :blink: LOL But-I like Kathie Van Zeeland, if anyone has seen her stuff-it's more affordable. I love Louis, Coach but yeah-couldn't afford any unless they're gifts so.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a new XOXO handbag today :wub: I love it :p

your so lucky :)

i had it on a 50% sale i was so happy :wub: My mom was a little less happy tho :laugh: Cause i bought a Louis Vuitton handbag a couple of days before and they're the same colors so she just thought it was a waste of money :laugh: but im still totally in love with both :whistle: :wub:

The most I've spent on one of my handbags was $120. I bought a Kenneth Cole bag from the outlets in Las Vegas. I still think that I spent too much on it though. But oh well, I do use it every day. :p

that's good - you reduce the cost by wear

Technically if you buy something expensive it's like an investment - the more you use it the better the investment

**like for example: buy a 100 purse, wear it a 100 times - it's like you paid a buck each time you wore it

The most I've spent on one of my handbags was $120. I bought a Kenneth Cole bag from the outlets in Las Vegas. I still think that I spent too much on it though. But oh well, I do use it every day. :p

that's good - you reduce the cost by wear

Technically if you buy something expensive it's like an investment - the more you use it the better the investment

**like for example: buy a 100 purse, wear it a 100 times - it's like you paid a buck each time you wore it

i totally agree with you :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't undrestand why people but fakes. It's like they want to get "in the club" :) I would only buy a real one and because it hasa good quality and certainly there won't be many girls wearing it :)

Btw I wore a leopard-print handbag for a while and now they are in trends... D&G has now a collection of animal-rpint handbags. Of course I soo want them :'( ... maybe I am a trend-setter... lol.

I need to start buying what I call a "woman-purse" ... as in something bigger than a clubbing hand bag.. you know, something I can actually fit my wallet in.. but I have a horrible attraction to clutch purses.... they are absolutely adorable.

well my bags are just crazy or original... don't really care for huge "CHANEL/GUCCI" all over it , I could have written that on my forhead as well. Mine are baggy and big, so that I can really put there what I need to carry with me. Mostly it's some stuff... And it still looks kind of sweet. Small girls with huge bags.

• 3 months later...